AC/DC Track Pack Import Issue - Rock Band 4 on Xbox One

Discus and support AC/DC Track Pack Import Issue - Rock Band 4 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been unable to import my AC/DC track pack into Rock Band 4 on Xbox one. I seem to have got most of my other legacy content from Rock Band 1,2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennyCanDo, Sep 7, 2016.

1. KennyCanDo
    KennyCanDo Guest

I have been unable to import my AC/DC track pack into Rock Band 4 on Xbox one. I seem to have got most of my other legacy content from Rock Band 1,2 and 3 along with the many other track packs (Green Day, Country, etc...) that I had purchased but can't
    get the AC/DC. I've been on all the forums and have tried all the tricks but nothing seems to work.

When I go to Rock Band 4 / Manage Game on the Xbox One there is no content waiting to be downloaded or pending.

When I go to the store and search for the music, I just get the bundle only option and can't import.

I even went as far as ordering a new AC/DC game on-line. When I enter the code for that on the Xbox One all I get is a message telling me I already own it and don't need the code.

I get that same message when I log into my Xbox account on-line and try to enter the code there. I tried to attach a screen shot but it seems to be causing issue with this forum page.

The AC/DC music is all still on my Xbox 360, all under this same user ID - , and I can still play it on the 360 but that defeats the whole purpose of getting the Xbox one and Rock Band 4

I was just chatting with Xbox Support and they gave me this link and advised me to contact you. Hopefully you have an answer to this problem. They (Xbox Support) indicated that you may have a code to allow the import of this music once you confirm that
    I owned the content. Would love to get this resolved ASAP. This track pack is really one of the best to play and still one of our go to bands. Sucks not being able to get access.

Thanks in advance for the help. Looking forward to your replay.

Regards

:)

KennyCanDo, Sep 7, 2016
  2. BigDaddyMaxx
    BigDaddyMaxx Guest
    AC/DC import for Rock Band 4

I used the instructions listed at
    http://harmonixmusic.parature.com/link/portal/16080/16097/Article/591/How-do-I-export-the-AC-DC-Live-Rock-Band-Track-Pack-into-Rock-Band-4
    (the "alternately, you can also part") to bulk import my legacy content into Rock Band 4.

When I verified that everything installed, I noticed that it did not import any of my AC/DC tracks.

So, I tried using the instructions that specifically import the AC/DC tracks and went here:

"Jailbreak (Live)" - AC/DC kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE

Even though I previously owned these tracks under my ID, they are showing up as "bundle only" for me.

How do I get this rectified?

BigDaddyMaxx, Sep 7, 2016
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey, KennyCanDo! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Please post back if you have any other issues. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Sep 8, 2016
  5. BeerMoney
    BeerMoney Guest
    I have the same issue as the OP. Able to access on 360, not on the xbone. Any help appreciated.

BeerMoney, Sep 11, 2016
  6. KennyCanDo
    KennyCanDo Guest
    Yes - I was sent a pre-paid code to enter and soon as I put the code in all the AC/DC songs began to download immediately. It took about 6+ months of trying, but it looks like they finally have the problem fixed.

If you're still having issues I'd suggest posting it here or messaging Mister Cizl directly. Once they verify you purchased the track pack you will be sent the code and your problems will be solved.

KennyCanDo, Sep 12, 2016
  7. KennyCanDo
    KennyCanDo Guest
    I wanted to update this post. Mr Cizl was my first contact in Xbox support but this issue was then sent to a Mister Quimby in Xbox support. Mr Quimbly is who forwarded a pre-paid code in a private message for the AC/DC track pack once it was verified that
    I did own the material. I'd suggest contacting Mr Quimbly, it looks like he's the one who can help get you back rocking. Good Luck!!

KennyCanDo, Nov 2, 2018
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

AC/DC for Rock Band 4

9. RawisTheGameHhH Win User

AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

i am still waiting for these

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 12/31/2008

Rock Band ® Country Track Pack 11/4/2010

Rock Band ® Metal Track Pack 2/3/2010

Rock Band Track Pack Classic Rock 5/20/2009

Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 1/10/2009

Hard Rock Track Pack 1/12/2009
  10. EggsBoxJuan Win User

AC/DC for Rock Band 4

Do you guys own the disc version of the AC/DC Live Track Pack ?

There was a digital download that added the songs into Rockband along with a stand alone disc version. There was a code that came with the disc version that you used to export the tracks into Rockband. It's my understanding that unless you exported the tracks
    into the game rather than downloading the digital version of the tracks you cannot now get the tracks as you do other DLC tracks.

The Xbox One store does show the individual tracks but they are unavailable at the moment, that may change though but you could be required to purchase the tracks again unless Harmonix provide them free of charge to those who purchased the digital version
    of the AC/DC Live track pack.

How do I export the AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack into Rock Band 4?

harmonixmusic.parature.com/.../How-do-I-export-the-AC-DC-Live-Rock-Band-Track-Pack-into-Rock-Band-4

NOTE: If you did not previously export AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack, you will not be able to export and download this content into Rock Band 4.

AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack is a whole new way for music fans to experience rock's most timeless and hardest hitting act. Featuring 18 tracks from AC/DC’s epic, live performance at Castle Donington in 1991,
    the standalone game allows players to experience the glory of playing live on stage virtually just like AC/DC, one of the greatest rock bands of all time. In addition, all 18 original live tracks
    on the AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack soundtrack can be exported to Rock Band and Rock Band 2 for play in all game modes including World Tour and Battle of the Bands Challenges.

AC/DC Live RockBand track pack on Xbox 360 Features:

• 18 Classic AC/DC Hits – AC/DC like you’ve never heard them before with access to 18 tracks from one of the band’s legendary 1991 live performances!
    • Export Tracks – Export all 18 tracks for play with Rock Band and Rock Band 2 games including World Tour mode and Battle of the Bands Challenges!
    • New Achievements – Unlock 12 new AC/DC Xbox 360 specific achievements!
    • Full Rock Band® Modes – Hours of play with Tour, Quickplay, Head to Head, Practice and Tutorial modes!
    • Rock it Alone or in a Band- Master AC/DC’s greatest hits with up to four people on vocals, guitar, bass and drums!
    • Drumming in the spotlight! Showcase a real drum solo with Rock Band’s freestyle drum fill windows featured in each song. Break out your own rhythm and style as anything goes!
    • Call out the crowd! Vocalists can bring the crowd to their feet during Rock Band’s freestyle vocal fill windows. Ad-lib your own words or shout to the crowd to raise the rock intensity of the performance
    • Boost your bonus! Earn bonus points for your band during Rock Band’s Unison Phrase opportunities if everyone plays perfectly. A single mistake blows the phrase for everyone.
    • Save your mates! Band mates can fail out of a song for poor performance, but the band still plays on. Rescue your failing mate by busting out signature moves and blistering solos to wow the crowd with showmanship.
    • Big Rock Endings – Let your band go crazy at the end of a song bashing, strumming and screaming to bring the house down and land one last score bonus in the process!
  11. DofusOpus Win User

AC/DC Track Pack and Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks packs for Rock Band not registering as bought.

I'm having issues with the AC/DC LIVE and RB2 bonus 20 song packs as well. Hoping to get a code from Mister Quimby for the AC/DC LIVE tracks next week, but that doesn't help with the RB2 bonus 20.

Dates redeemed:

AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack 3/24/2009

Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks 12/25/2008
  12. Pedle Zelnip Win User

Can't Re-download Rock Band Track Packs into Rock Band 4.

Thema:

1. AC/DC Track Pack Import Issue - Rock Band 4 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Track Pack Import

2. Ac/dc rock band track pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac/dc rock band track pack: We’ve recently started playing rock band again. I tried to export ac/dc live track pack to rock band 2 but the code that came with the game has already been used (by me 10+ years ago). Is there...
  3. AC/DC Track Pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC Track Pack issue: Hi, sorry for my english.I have the acdc track pack on xbox 360 but on xbox one i can download the songs but into the game I can't see them. I downloaded other songs and i don't have any problem,...
  4. Foraz Motorsport 6: Apex Nurburgring track pack disappeared after purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Foraz Motorsport 6: Apex Nurburgring track pack disappeared after purchase.: Not even a 11/2 after buying the Nurburgring Track Pack for the Forza Motor Sport Apex 6. It has disappeared from the game on my computer! The order number is a7ab0057-d879-4803-b27e-a96dc52e2073...
  5. AC/DC track pack won't download on Xbox one (Rock Band 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC track pack won't download on Xbox one (Rock Band 4): I can play the AC/DC import tracks on the xbox 360, but on the xbox one they don't show up at all. Any help appreciated. 9c5ef259-511d-4984-9709-592c3f158dc0
  6. AC/DC track pack won't download on Xbox one (Rock Band 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC track pack won't download on Xbox one (Rock Band 4): Bought the AC/DC Track pack for Xbox 360 years ago, but will not allow me to download on Xbox one. I can see the redemption in my download history. I understand that some Xbox reps can issue codes...
  7. Rock Band 4 - AC/DC track pack not showing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band 4 - AC/DC track pack not showing.: hi i saw the other thread and popped a pm with the screenshot in via PM but i was told to make a post and to included my gamertag in the screen shot but i dont see a way to get it in the shot....
  8. AC/DC track pack not available even though I redeemed the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC track pack not available even though I redeemed the code: Hello, I have been told to take this to this forum regarding this issue, I can also see that I am not the only one facing this issue. I have an issue with the legacy DLC tracks for Rock Band 4,...
  9. Can't Get AC/DC Track Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Get AC/DC Track Pack: On April 21, 2010 I purchased the AC/DC Track Pack for Rock Band on Xbox 360. I see that people are now able to get it for the Xbox One but after trying the steps listed at this link I still...
  10. Motorsport Legends Car and Track Pack Code not working. Forza Motorsport 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Motorsport Legends Car and Track Pack Code not working. Forza Motorsport 3: I have a code for Forza Motorsport 3 that is still active but doesn't work. The code is the title as it says. 8cba83a6-12ed-4f2f-bfd6-ee013d39c6c7