About XBOX series X

Discus and support About XBOX series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; good evening young guys and Im new in consoles. used to be years ago on the PC with upgrades and various hardware .. I wanted to ask something ..I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Salty1986, Aug 28, 2022.

  1. Salty1986
    Salty1986 Guest

    About XBOX series X


    good evening young guys and Im new in consoles. used to be years ago on the PC with upgrades and various hardware ..
    I wanted to ask something ..I understand, and compare the pc with the xbox series x has a huge difference in handling in fps games.. is any way to change the analog se Plus button ? analog son fps is not at all convenient. (personal opinion) have you also seen when you connect mouse and keyboard to make slow movements from all 2 ? ( in the mouse the strafe the other right ,left when you see with the Mouse cursor going slower than on the pc ? I am new to consoles and I have a lot of questions.. thank you very much.

    :)
     
    Salty1986, Aug 28, 2022
    #1
  2. violetOvercast Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    THAT LITERALLY SAYS XBOX SERIES X AND IT SAYS SERIES X MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE QUESTION WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
  3. Vault Scrivener Win User

    Xbox Series X players

  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one series x problem

    There is no xbox one series x

    The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

    You just Confuse people by saying it

    Ita xbox series s /x thats it

    When talking about system requirements

    Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

    It's just xbox one

    Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

    This does not include xbox one x or s

    Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  5. JS92 Win User

    Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

    The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

    I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

    Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  6. Silverstride Win User

    XBOX ONE X

    Are you talking about the Xbox One X or the Xbox Series X?

    If it's for the Xbox One X, I am not sure. However, there are a few articles on the google news page from two days ago. Just type 'Xbox Series X June Update.'
Thema:

About XBOX series X

Loading...
  1. About XBOX series X - Similar Threads - series

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...