About Xbox Game pass

Discus and support About Xbox Game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, muy question is How can I connect Xbox Game pass in my Xbox 360? Is Xbox live necessary to make that? Thank you very much.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JavierJiménez Delgado, Nov 26, 2017.

  1. About Xbox Game pass


    Good morning, muy question is

    How can I connect Xbox Game pass in my Xbox 360? Is Xbox live necessary to make that?

    Thank you very much.

    :)
     
    JavierJiménez Delgado, Nov 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox Game Pass also with Gold?

    Does the Xbox Game Pass also come with Xbox Gold as long as you selected the game pass for? The thumbnail for the Xbox Game Pass has a "Gold" sign on it and it says nothing about Xbox Gold
     
    SeekNDstroying, Nov 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Troijjan
    Troijjan Guest
    DIE IN FIRE

    "Stop renewing my Xbox game pass. I got it for FREE 2 months ago and I haven't played any xbox game pass games for 2 months yet you renewed it without me knowing about this. So stop renewing my xbox game pass now."
     
    Troijjan, Nov 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    About Xbox Game pass

    Game pass is only available on the Xbox One. It will not work with the 360.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 26, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    About Xbox Game pass

    Game pass is only available on the Xbox One. It will not work with the 360.
  6. Cooljoker Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment

    I just get a message from Xbox live about Xbox game pass
    I get a message from Xbox live about game pass. I am havening some issues with it
  7. Gerardo CG Win User

    About game pass

    Hi there HarleyQuinn2887, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    Please be aware that in this forum, we are just players like you trying to guide and assist other players. This means it's not up to us to decide whether a game stays in Game Pass or not.

    It's also important to note that this decision doesn't solely depend on Xbox; it also involves the game developer (Rockstar Games). They have the authority to decide how long their games will remain part of Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming.

    As Grand Theft Auto V will soon no longer be available through Game Pass, if you wish to continue playing it, you will need to purchase and download it directly on your Xbox console. Although it's possible that they might add it back to Game Pass in the future, as it's a title that regularly comes in and out of the subscription.

    I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Happy new year!

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  8. Zenosos Win User

    Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

    Hi jameskypriadis,

    if you choose to buy the Xbox game pass subscription Xbox live is included with the game pass so no need to worry about it as game pass it actually an upgrade to your current membership
  9. ngocphi Win User

    BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?

    Question is what game are you talking about if it is the repackaged activision or rare or multipack 360 games for xbox ones then no as they are packaged specifically for the xbox one

    If yiu are talking about games from game pass

    Then there is yoir answer

    Game pass isnt available on xbox 360
Thema:

About Xbox Game pass

Loading...
  1. About Xbox Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...