About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing

Discus and support About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I play minecraft: java edition while logged in microsoft store account which has game pass, but my account in xbox app is different?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoapNinja, Jul 14, 2022.

1. SoapNinja
    SoapNinja Guest

Can I play minecraft: java edition while logged in microsoft store account which has game pass, but my account in xbox app is different?

:)

SoapNinja, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working, details below.

On PC, even if Xbox Game Pass Ultimate there is no option to share it yet but if you're pertaining to Xbox console, yes, you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Saturnz0 Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Sorry about your Xbox Live problems.

Sometimes if you're game sharing and there is an Xbox Live outage on Purchases and Content Usage it will give you the "sign in with the profile used to purchase the games" if you are not on the home Xbox.

When purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time always use your Xbox Live and Game Pass codes first. Do not cancel Xbox Live or Game Pass. When you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate you get the remaining months to Ultimate months up to 3 years. So
    if you had 6 months of Live and 6 months of Game Pass you would get 1 year of Ultimate added on to your Ultimate Subscription.

As with your Xboxes, find out which one is set to home and use that one as the shared one.

Maybe your Game Pass didn't renew because it may be using an expired card?
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Hi,

Sharing works only for the Gold subscription and games downloaded but not the Xbox game pass / ultimate pass… Sorry

Regards
Thema:

1. About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  3. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  4. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  5. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  6. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  9. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  10. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...