About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

Discus and support About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brodyherman, Jul 10, 2022.

1. brodyherman
    brodyherman Guest

About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more thing I also tried resetting it but it requires me to enter security questions and the problem is I don't remember them

:)

brodyherman, Jul 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code Questions

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today BrodyHerman

The other option to reset your passcode is sign in with the account that has the console registered
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Then locate the registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.
    Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
    That should do the trick

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your feedback
    Greetings from a Microsoft user, J
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 settings reset code

4. Maximus Gabriel Win User

How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode

I mean the parental passcode thats on the xbox 360 from my childhood

This content is blocked by family settings. Enter your family settings pass code to continue
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

XBOX LIVE PASSCODE.

Are you referring to the LIVE passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? The Family Settings code will not be reset by a recover. If you forgot this passcode you can try answering the security question or calling phone support.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

4 digit pass code

Hi,

If you forgot your pass code all you have to do is download your profile. It is quick and easy to do.

Click here
    to find out how.

I forgot the pass code for my Xbox LIVE account

If you forgot your Xbox LIVE account pass code,
    download your profile from Xbox LIVE
Thema:

1. About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code... - Similar Threads - 360 Family Settings

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  5. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  6. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  7. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  8. How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360: Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!! Norma 8dc101e4-be61-4639-bcb3-d38a9e47fca3
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...