About whether the Xbox series s device power cord can be unplugged.

Discus and support About whether the Xbox series s device power cord can be unplugged. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Due to habit, I always cut off the power of all electrical appliances before going to bed. I'm curious now. Will Xbox series fail to power down after a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 帆朱1, Feb 14, 2022.

1. 帆朱1
    帆朱1 Guest

Due to habit, I always cut off the power of all electrical appliances before going to bed. I'm curious now. Will Xbox series fail to power down after a complete shutdown because of its fast recovery function? Is it harmful to the equipment to unplug the power cord after complete shutdown after use?

Waiting for your answer! Best wish!

:)

帆朱1, Feb 14, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

yes, it will not damage your xbox.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the Xbox has an internal power stabilizer system, the problem is that it won't keep anything ready to run fast and it won't update when it's in stand by mode, but otherwise it won't hurt you.
  4. 帆朱1 Win User

Dear, Anderson.

Thanks, for your answer!

So, it is allowed to unplug the power cord after pressing complete shutdown in the settle?

Best wish!
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Does the Xbox Series X/S work worldwide region free without any specific extra requirements?

Hi, Kiara.

If you have an Xbox One S or an Xbox One X, you can use its power cord with your new console. The power cord from the original Xbox One would not work with a Series S/X console.
  6. Korhog Win User

Xbox one s Power cord and supply

power cord for xbox one s should be a base cord for other devices
Thema:

1. About whether the Xbox series s device power cord can be unplugged. - Similar Threads - whether series device

2. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  3. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...
  4. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  5. is there a way to find out whether a digital game content is eligible for a refund before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to find out whether a digital game content is eligible for a refund before...: it only says Digital goods like apps, games, add-on content, subscriptions, movies, TV shows, and books aren't returnable unless the offer for applicable law states that you're eligible for a...
  6. How long does it take for an investigation team to review whether or not you own an account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for an investigation team to review whether or not you own an account...: Hello, My account was recently hacked, as of August 30 or the 31st, upon finding out that my account was hacked, I contacted Support, spoke with a live agent and had the case escalated quickly, I...
  7. i can't get whether if someone muted or deafen themselves on new discord integration

in XboX Insiders
    i can't get whether if someone muted or deafen themselves on new discord integration: I've been testing and something made me uncomfortable. With this early integration we don't have muted microphone icon like we have in discord mobile/pc. It would be great if it could be...
  8. I always get this error when trying Xcloud beta on browsers on Win 10, whether it's Edge or...

in XboX Insiders
    I always get this error when trying Xcloud beta on browsers on Win 10, whether it's Edge or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bifluid4546 [link] [comments]
  9. How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system: I bought an Xbox360 in the second-hand market. The seller claims that this Xbox360 has never been cracked, but I am not sure about this, and worry that my live account will be blocked after...
  10. Can we please get some transparency on whether Insider builds are actually causing hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get some transparency on whether Insider builds are actually causing hardware...: Long story short - my pre-order launch Series X was bricked after a couple of weeks of light use in skip-ahead. It took an entire month to get a replacement from MS. It was in Alpha Skip-Ahead...