about timed games

Discus and support about timed games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey whats up with the game makers ? i am quitting playing all timed games because you dont give enough time to think or get anything put down you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvidData9041964, Sep 4, 2017.

1. about timed games

hey whats up with the game makers ? i am quitting playing all timed games because you dont give enough time to think or get anything put down you should already know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you barely click mouse and oh wait i only got to put down two words
    or think of two barely before the time is up and oh by the way why do you make games that cant be won????????????/ and another thing that is a refer to majhong games lightning tiles that explode and matched so many pair before time is up in 1 and a half
    minut es. REALLY HOW CAN YOU MATCH 30 TO 35 TILES IN 1 AND A HALF MINUTES ???NO MANY AT ALL and the crossword is for really , really smart people no matter how easy you say it is.i dont even touch that anymore i tried ............... no luck when you have
    to play a game 4 times and only get half thru before it says no more matches well and you played it 4 TIMES AND STILL CANT WIN..?? I THINK YOU MADE THE GAME LIKE THAT ON PURPOSE. NOT GOOD OR COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THEY STARTED OUT BEING FUN NOW
    IT SEEMS THE PAST FEW MONTHS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A SEASONED PROFESSIONAL TO PLAY OR TO THINK OF WINNING YOU HAVE TO BE A PRO TO WIN AT LEAST THATS THE WAY IT SEEMSANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE CHANGED THE GAMES FROM FUN TO HA HA YOU CANT WIN BECAUSE YOURE
    ONLY A ROOKIE.

:)

AvidData9041964, Sep 4, 2017
  2. What is the Xbox One offering now?

[quote user="US Revenge"]

all the restrictions and features meant to combat those restrictions are gone now, like this gen the console war is about who has the better games and better system. and before people complain about family share, it appears it was just the ability to play
    a timed demo of the game, which is a lot more believable than it was.

[/quote]

Lol what? a timed demo of the game??

BiOHAZARD 901, Sep 4, 2017
  3. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest
    (UK Residents) GAME.co.uk pre-order

There were complaints about the weapons being only available to people who had pre-ordered from Game, so they made it a timed exclusive.

SLASHCANDY8, Sep 4, 2017
  4. smileskybird Win User

It's About Time...

Great way to start off the New Year

When i got 10k gamerscore microsoft sent me a congrats email they also do that for my birthday. now a good way to celebrate is go get yourself some nice new shiny shoes and go kwazy and create a big poster with xbox i got 100k gamerscore and wear it to
    your busiest shopping mall. nothing to be shy or ashammed with, actually be proud you play xbox and dont be afraid to let others know ^u^
  5. BADNOMAD Win User

About time.

Hey, I resemble that remark.
    [​IMG]
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

About time.

yeah...now we won't have any of those BC2 scumbags in here
    [​IMG]
  7. domuhnic Win User

About time.

or as our brothers north of the border say.... "aboot time".
  8. Daft Badger Win User

It's About Time...

Way to go Goth.

I never hit "milestones" exactly,got a lovely odd number at the end of my Gamerscore.
Thema:

about timed games

1. about timed games - Similar Threads - timed games

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...
  8. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  9. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  10. help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game: BugcheckCode278 BugcheckParameter10xffffca822abc3010 BugcheckParameter20xfffff80793716730 BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009a BugcheckParameter40x4 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...