About the xbox series s.

Discus and support About the xbox series s. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering on the series s, say i have like madden 22 xbox one edition but the disc version since the series s doesn't have a disc drive could i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jack_5454, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. jack_5454
    jack_5454 Guest

    About the xbox series s.


    I was wondering on the series s, say i have like madden 22 xbox one edition but the disc version since the series s doesn't have a disc drive could i play that disc based game digitally?

    :)
     
    jack_5454, Dec 2, 2021
    #1
  2. Mustafa Faruqi Win User

    Can I use my USB headphones with the Xbox console?

    No I'm saying people complaining about the series s performance and that Xbox will maybe scrap the series s.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    XB1S 1080p vs 1440p: Looks worse

    are you on about the Xbox one S or the Xbox Series S, if the Xbox one S then it has barely enough grunt to get to 1080p
  4. ngocphi Win User

    How to download updates for Xbox one to Xbox series s

    If you are talking about xbox one disk games that have been installed no those don't apply to xbox series s

    Only affects digital ones for series s

    You need an xbox series x and the disk to confirm you on the gamws
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

    Xbox series s starter bundle

    Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

    The only difference between a regular Xbox Series S console and an Xbox Series S Starter Bundle is that the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle includes also 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate, while the regular Xbox Series S does not.

    For more information about the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle, please check the following link:

    https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-s/starter-bundle

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

    There is going to be an Xbox One version of the game, but no news about an Xbox Series S/X version. Most likely it will come to the Series X/S as a backward compatible title. But as I say no news yet.
Thema:

About the xbox series s.

Loading...
  1. About the xbox series s. - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...