About the new update? .........................

Discus and support About the new update? ......................... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys and gals! I’d like to know if there are any major issues with the latest update? Last I’ve heard about a preview update that bricked people’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LobiJani, Jul 18, 2020.

  1. /u/LobiJani
    /u/LobiJani Guest

    About the new update? .........................


    Hey guys and gals! I’d like to know if there are any major issues with the latest update? Last I’ve heard about a preview update that bricked people’s consoles. Any such issues this time? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/LobiJani
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LobiJani, Jul 18, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Beep Win User

    About the new update

    Hey there,

    Does this occur after power cycling your Xbox One console? To do so, press and hold the power button until the console fully powers down, and then boot back up to try again.

    Keep us posted!
  3. crazdsniper Win User
  4. Dibils Win User

    About this new Dashboard Update

    [quote user="Tastyzulu"]

    How dare you find an improvement to this forum.

    [/quote]



    [​IMG]
  5. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

    About this new Dashboard Update

    wow wow wow wow. So lets get this right, if someone wouldn't mind clarifying for me please?

    If you have a xbox 360 that was brought out before 2009. If you updated, and it becomes affected by the update and then makes games unreadable. They ship you out a brand new slim?

    If this is the case, I will be updating my 2006 launch console that is sitting at my girlfriends. In hope that it gets affected....
  6. SilverSignal Win User

    About this new Dashboard Update

    Shouldn't this update have came out 4 days ago? I still haven't been prompted for it. Every other dash update was super quick.
Thema:

About the new update? .........................

Loading...
  1. About the new update? ......................... - Similar Threads - update

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...