About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options)

Discus and support About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team, I had seen the Roblox and other things you can redeem page and it has no amount options like what it had in the past and so my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harvey Alfonso, Sep 12, 2022.

1. About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options)

Hello Microsoft team, I had seen the Roblox and other things you can redeem page and it has no amount options like what it had in the past and so my question is the amount option been permanently remove or has it been temporary remove?

Thanks,

Harvey

:)

Harvey Alfonso, Sep 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Harvey

Usually can take a time to see the Roblox rewards again. There is no way to know when, always there is a limited quantity of codes available.

As soon as the Microsoft rewards program receive more codes to be redeemed we may see them again

Right now the only option (for me) is 800 robux
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
  4. a1e37f60-cc80-4ced-9 Win User

No robux option in microsoft rewards

Hello,

The entry is about the lack of robux redemption option in microsoft rewards, not on the roblox website itself. It disappeared a long time ago and I would like to redeem my points.
  5. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  6. Belle B Win User

Could you please help me redeem my Roblox gift card?

Hi Kayla

Sorry to hear about this, however, please note that the Roblox gift cards can only be redeemed at roblox.com/redeem on the Roblox website. Though, from what I've encountered, if the native currency in your local region isn't supported, Roblox would be able to convert and charge you for the currency that you've redeemed.

For your reference: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/11...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Furthermore, it would also be best to reach out to Roblox here: https://www.roblox.com/support
Thema:

1. About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox Card

2. Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards?: Will Roblox gift cards return in Microsoft Rewards? a8d23932-f304-4613-9c73-97b941673eaa
  3. Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem?: Are roblox gift cards forever gone on the microsoft redeem? 0034502f-2170-4f80-aeec-8da664a98add
  4. When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the roblox gift card going to be added back to microsoft rewards?: I have been waiting months for it to restock and somehow it's still not available. What's even worse is that I saw an advertisement on youtube promoting microsoft rewards to redeem roblox gift...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Roblox gift card removed: Tiday i wanted to redeem my riblox gift card that gives 100 Robux and now is just removed Why and is it ever coming back? 89f9c664-899b-4c42-9bd2-c70dcfc851b6
  6. Roblox Gift Card 100 Robux Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Gift Card 100 Robux Microsoft Rewards: So apparently I can't redeem the gift card. Whenever I confirm sometimes it lets me verify my identity through the SMS message code and sometimes don't. When I do all that it showes an error that...
  7. Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Gift Card Removed - Microsoft Rewards: So, today when i saw microsoft rewards to redeem my points on roblox gift card, the gift card was removed, i dont know why they did so but there was only an option of 100robux and now there's no...
  8. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77
  9. Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Gift Card Dissapearence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Gift Card Dissapearence: Hello all! Recently on the Microsoft rewards xbox app (and web page) have not had to usual roblox gift card redemption option in the redeem section. My conclusion is that they have ran out of...
  10. Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards: For some reason the Roblox gift card doesn't show in the Redeem section. d205270c-16ae-45dd-a457-db93c2369b4c