About the GCUR relating to that of art on commision

Discus and support About the GCUR relating to that of art on commision in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I make render art in Valve's SFM software, most often with assets from Halo (most of the time) and/or Fallout (becoming more) but also others... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by V-Zer0, May 8, 2024.

1. V-Zer0
    V-Zer0 Guest

So I make render art in Valve's SFM software, most often with assets from Halo (most of the time) and/or Fallout (becoming more) but also others (depending on what I feel and what the commissioner wants), and I make that on commission for people that pay me. But as I've seen from friends who also do this it seems to be covered. But rn I am in an exam period that involves the creation of a foux-website (a proper html file that could be hosted as a website but just locally and not on the web) with a proper point made for copyright and such so I am wondering how art is covered under the GCUR?

:)

V-Zer0, May 8, 2024
  2. haz2901 Win User

Official Xbox One Stereo Headset

been tempted by these for a while, you both have just made a sale for Microsoft, contact them for your commision
  3. Anıl BerhanÇetin Win User

Live Gold

Even if it is like that

1- we pay for the xbox

2- xbox gets commision for store purchases

3- playstation allows it
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

uk status code 200 ,artwork missing,cant remove pins

Hiya Ricky. Alright so the "Status Code: 200" means that the content you are trying to access is no longer available on the Marketplace. Also, if you have one of those removed items pinned, you will receive that error code.

As for the cover art, that is also related to that content not being in the Marketplace anymore, therefore there is no cover art to display.

This is a known issue, and the team is working to resolve it, but we do not have a resolution date at this time.

Sorry about the trouble!
  5. gunshow743 Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

I'm also having this issue. First it started with some games showing the generic xbox live covert art with green swirl while other games' art loads up fine. Clearing the system cache may it somewhat worse as now instead of the generic cover art, I get
    the missing art icon on some games but not others. Also after clearing system cache, the missing cover art is on different games than before where as it used to have cover art. I don't think its related to delisted games because the games showing missing
    cover art are still being sold such as ducktales:remastered and castle crashers.
  6. RevJynxed Win User

Now Their Sending Bioware Cupcakes...

The way people choose to apply the term art is like a liberal arts major thinking they know anything about art.
Thema:

1. About the GCUR relating to that of art on commision - Similar Threads - GCUR relating art

2. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  3. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  4. My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...: My Xbox ccount has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my...
  5. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  6. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  7. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  8. Minecraft related problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft related problem: Wherever i try to sign in, in minecraft on my phone i press the button and it sends me to a page where a incorrect account was provided, i cant go back to choose or create a new account. The only...
  9. Problem relative to Minecraft Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem relative to Minecraft Installation: While i was trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my Win10 (updated). I noticed that the problems were coming from the Xbox et xbox services app. I would appreciate help as i followed a plethora...
  10. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...