About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play

Discus and support About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the game and I do not see it being Free to Play as the developers had previously announced and I see that in the store they should buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by littlebigtony4, Aug 4, 2017.

  1. About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play


    I just bought the game and I do not see it being Free to Play as the developers had previously announced and I see that in the store they should buy the character packs. What is this about? A new update?

    :)
     
    littlebigtony4, Aug 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Goth Vampirella, Aug 4, 2017
    #2
  3. BAFIPF
    BAFIPF Guest
    wont install free game

    gives an error 0x0, for evolve. xbox wont except that code and wont install evolve the free game
     
    BAFIPF, Aug 4, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play

    That update just patched the bugs in console gaming and added a bunch of new creatures and weapons to the game.

    The update is free, everything else remains the same.
     
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 4, 2017
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play

    That update just patched the bugs in console gaming and added a bunch of new creatures and weapons to the game.

    The update is free, everything else remains the same.
  6. Randver Win User

    Geometry Wars 3Dimensions Evolved out already!?

    Same game just with this.....

    "The updates include 40 new levels and other gameplay features such as new boss battles and gameplay types. Existing players can received Evolved as a free update while non-existing players can only purchased the Evolved expansion after the update is released"
  7. Lazarus585 Win User

    game preview ark survival evolved dlc

    Hi N3w2xbox,

    Games on the game preview program are currently unfinished and still in development which you can purchase and play early, these games are updated regularly with new content for free as the developer produces and adds it to the game as they work towards
    the final product.

    So yes, with Ark: Survival Evolved you have purchased the game ready for the full release and it does get updated regularly with free content. Ark also has an additional paid expansion named Scorched Earth.

    Hope this helps.
  8. ApocalypseXpony Win User

    Do you have to have Internet to use blu ray player now?

    Hi even if its downloaded, it might need a update and then you will be able to use it offline again, just like games the data on the disc and how it processes evolve and change thats why the update is required
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    It's Time To Buy "Evolved"

    ..........

    Hello everyone :)

    ...........

    To further expound on my previous statement, Evolve being " free " would draw back the players that stopped playing it to play with their friends who have acquired it via the Games With Gold promotion :)

    ..........

    Also, those players that are still playing Evolve will be happy because they get to share their love for the game to new players :)

    ..........

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

    .........
Thema:

About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play

Loading...
  1. About the game Evolve and its update Free to Play - Similar Threads - game Evolve update

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  10. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...