About the fps of SEIKO SHADOW DIE TWICE on Xbox Series S

Discus and support About the fps of SEIKO SHADOW DIE TWICE on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently using Xbox Series S. I found that it uses the the Xbox One S version, so it can only run to 30FPS. I want to ask if you can remove the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Billy_Lee, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Billy_Lee
    Billy_Lee Guest

I am currently using Xbox Series S. I found that it uses the the Xbox One S version, so it can only run to 30FPS. I want to ask if you can remove the frame rate limit of Xbox One S. Because the current performance of Xbox Series S is almost the same as the Xbox One X, you can use the version of the Xbox One X, or the limitation of the version of the Xbox One S, Elden Ring can run to 60FPS on XSS. There is no reason for SEIKO to run only 30fps, can there be a way to solve this problem?

:)

Billy_Lee, Mar 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is unlikely that that game will be altered at this point in time, I'm afraid that you're comparing apples and oranges. Every game is unique, and what may superficially appear to be a very similar game, under the hood very well may not be. You have a thing to remember is that reopening old code is extremely expensive just to prepare it to be worked on. It can cost $50,000 dollars before you touch one line, And that's assuming that the people who actually know how the game works are still in your employ.
  3. Billy_Lee Win User

Thanks for your reply, I have a further question.

How come that Eldern Ring could easily run 60 fps on XSS, it's obvious that Eldern Ring requires more powerful hardware to run.

SEIKO is really a good game, I am wonder if it is nearly impossible for Xbox or Fromsoftware to make it support 60 fps on XSS, if so, I think it would be worth it for me to buy a Xbox Series X.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

you can use the version of the Xbox One X
    It's not that simple. The version of SEIKO for the Xbox One X can utilise the extra system RAM (Random Access Memory) available to that model of Xbox. While the Series S has significantly more processing power than both the Xbox One X and the original Xbox One, it only has around the same amount of system RAM as the original Xbox One.

This is the reason that none of the Xbox One X Enhanced games are enhanced on the Xbox Series S via backwards compatibility. They have to run the original Xbox One code via BC as Series S lacks RAM.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because it's a different game designed with that console in mind

An Xbox One game will run standard Xbox One code on XSS as Power stated The XSS doesn't have the RAM the game is expecting.

It is unlikely From will revisit it if they haven't by now except in the form of a remaster you'd have to pay for.
  6. Billy_Lee Win User

Thanks for your reply, I have a further question.

How come that Eldern Ring could easily run 60 fps on XSS, it's obvious that Eldern Ring requires more powerful hardware to run.

SEIKO is really a good game, I am wonder if it is nearly impossible for Xbox or Fromsoftware to make it support 60 fps on XSS, if so, I think it would be worth it for me to buy a Xbox Series X.
Thema:

1. About the fps of SEIKO SHADOW DIE TWICE on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - fps SEIKO SHADOW

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  7. How to fix controller affecting fps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on...
  8. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...
  9. Camping In FPS games is worse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Camping In FPS games is worse on Xbox: I'm getting sick and tired of playing against campers in these FPS games. I swear it's worse on Xbox than playstation and pc. And then you wonder why gaming isn't fun anymore. And you want to...
  10. Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes: As the title says, Xbox game bar fps counter only works sometimes. I'll be playing the same game (ie jedi survivor) and I'd say only 30% of the time does the fps counter actually show my fps. The...