About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators)

Discus and support About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys! What abilities do you all think the two new brazilian operators will have? I have so much ideas, such as the heat and lighting goggles from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinLocket759737, Jul 11, 2016.

  1. About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators)


    Hi guys! What abilities do you all think the two new brazilian operators will have?

    I have so much ideas, such as the heat and lighting goggles from Vegas 2, double pistol, reganeration pistol operator (not revive), a ladder operator, flame grenade operator, gadgets protection operator (protect other operators gadgets, only defender) and
    a automatical detenate nitro operator. If you all have any ideas, let me know in the comment below and lets discuss more about the coming DLC together, please comment!

    :)
     
    TinLocket759737, Jul 11, 2016
    #1
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Jul 11, 2016
    #2
  3. Rival DE
    Rival DE Guest
    Downloaded the Complete bundle but missing credits?

    I bought the R6 Siege complete bundle which included the season passes, year one operators bundle and 600 Rainbow Six credits along with some other DLC.

    When I downloaded the game I got half the DLC, the weapon skins in the main. I then realised that I had to go to the manage game screen on the dashboard to download the "complete ticket". Doing so meant I received the operators pack.

    However I should have recieved 600 RAinbow Six credits and I haven't.

    How do I obtain them?
     
    Rival DE, Jul 11, 2016
    #3
  4. About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators)

    Man, looking back I bet we all wish they had different abilities
     
    Its FearTheBear, Jan 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

    About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators)

    Man, looking back I bet we all wish they had different abilities
  6. Lofty Who Win User
  7. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

    Ok. Was it installed in the U.S. or just purchased?
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

    If your purchase history shows nothing it means the purchase hasn't gone through or was done through a different account. Based on your method of payment verify this.
  9. LuMiKy11 Win User

    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

    Hello, was the dlc previously purchased and downloaded outside of Japan? If so was it then deleted and reinstalled in Japan?
    No it was never reinstalled or deleted andI purchased in USA
Thema:

About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators)

Loading...
  1. About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators) - Similar Threads - coming Rainbow Six

  2. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  3. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  7. I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?: Just a question submitted by /u/Arthur_Morganreal [link] [comments]
  8. Is it OK in Rainbow 6 Siege if i use a strike pack JUST for the back pettles that come with it?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it OK in Rainbow 6 Siege if i use a strike pack JUST for the back pettles that come with it?: I bought a strike pack and I wanted to know what parts of it I could use that wouldn't get me banned. c406f3f5-5c09-4037-b98e-9c5030e211c8
  9. How do I get the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games that come with Rainbow Six: Siege

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games that come with Rainbow Six: Siege: I recently bought an Xbox One S and purchased Rainbow Six: Siege. On the case it says that it comes with Rainbow Six: Vegas and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, however there are no instructions on how to...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege Missing Vegas 1&2 Codes that come with the game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Missing Vegas 1&2 Codes that come with the game.: After talking with a xbox chat support tech she told me to, "Please indicate there that you pre-ordered the game and yet you haven't receive the code. Our trusted staff will get back to you after...