about the achievements of xbox one

Discus and support about the achievements of xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I came on the achievements of forza horizon 3 There is a conquest that asks to complete all the events of exhibitions, I completed all the more in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArapaJr4i20, Jul 16, 2018.

  1. ArapaJr4i20
    ArapaJr4i20 Guest

    about the achievements of xbox one


    :)
     
    ArapaJr4i20, Jul 16, 2018
    #1
  2. Cal_Caal
    Cal_Caal Guest
    No achievements unlocking.

    I can't seem to unlock any achievements on Xbox one anymore, since about a week ago (4th July), the last achievement I unlocked on Xbox one was the 25th of June and I have unlocked achievements on the Xbox 360 since then. I have tried using a different account
    and I can't unlock on achievements on that account either. I've wait about a week for some achievements to unlock but none have.
     
    Cal_Caal, Jul 16, 2018
    #2
  3. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest
    Xbox video achievments

    Hi there TheRift!

    It usually takes about 24 hours for Xbox Live to acknowledge the presence of an achievement, and in some cases it may take longer. For more information on Achievements you can find them on the

    Achievement Page.


    (I'm assuming you're on an Xbox One)
     
    TheStMichel, Jul 16, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    about the achievements of xbox one

    Hi there,

    sometimes there is a delay in an achievement being unlocked, it might unlock in a few days.

    Let us know if it happens
     
  5. WPAK Win User

    about the achievements of xbox one

    Hi there,

    sometimes there is a delay in an achievement being unlocked, it might unlock in a few days.

    Let us know if it happens
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Is Xbox One, and Xbox App Beta in PC linked? Achievements wise.

    Ok. Thank you. What about Age of Empires 2 achievements that's in Xbox App, but not Xbox App? Will I get a achievement for that in Xbox One as well, or no? :D
    The achievements don't unlock twice (one on PC and one on Xbox).

    If you unlock an achievement in AoE 2, then it would still count towards your Gamerscore.
  7. FidgetyJester40 Win User

    Is Xbox One, and Xbox App Beta in PC linked? Achievements wise.

    Ok. Thank you. What about Age of Empires 2 achievements that's in Xbox App, but not Xbox App? Will I get a achievement for that in Xbox One as well, or no? :D
  8. TheStMichel Win User

    Xbox video achievments

    Hi there TheRift!

    It usually takes about 24 hours for Xbox Live to acknowledge the presence of an achievement, and in some cases it may take longer. For more information on Achievements you can find them on the

    Achievement Page.


    (I'm assuming you're on an Xbox One)
  9. bowski477 Win User

    Le switch to Xbox One

Thema:

about the achievements of xbox one

Loading...
  1. about the achievements of xbox one - Similar Threads - achievements

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...