About Gamepass...

Discus and support About Gamepass... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I buy a game with discount cuz of my gamepass subscription, will I be able to play it even if I cancel my gamepass?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NextPringlesX, Nov 6, 2018.

  1. About Gamepass...


    If I buy a game with discount cuz of my gamepass subscription, will I be able to play it even if I cancel my gamepass?

    :)
     
    NextPringlesX, Nov 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Question about GamePass

    Image already addedPo
    Powercycle didn't help. When I opened a games menu i saw that i'm still have a membership. I don't know what's happen..
     
    NikolaZapryanov, Nov 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Question about GamePass


    About Gamepass... [​IMG]

    Image already added
     
    NikolaZapryanov, Nov 6, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    About Gamepass...

    Hi there,

    Yes, the game will be yours even when the gamepass subscription has ended.

    Same for Deals with Gold discounts, then game/content will remain yours if Gold subscription has ended.

    Side note: Games with Gold are different though, Xbox One games obtained for free while they were the Game with Gold will only work when there is an active Gold subscription.
     
    WPAK, Nov 6, 2018
    #4
  5. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    Yes if yku buy the full game youll ve able to play it after.
     
    banky71, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Smooth PP Win User

    Upgrade gamepass core, do I lose my games?

    Thank for the quick reply. I am still confused about GamePass Console. All the references talk about GamePass Core and GamePass Ultimate but not about GamePass Console..

    My accumulated games are on the xbox. What happens if I go from GamePass Core, to GamePass console. Do I lose my accumulated xbox gold games ?

    Thanks.
  7. banky71 Win User

    About Gamepass...

    Yes if yku buy the full game youll ve able to play it after.
  8. WPAK Win User

    About Gamepass...

    Hi there,

    Yes, the game will be yours even when the gamepass subscription has ended.

    Same for Deals with Gold discounts, then game/content will remain yours if Gold subscription has ended.

    Side note: Games with Gold are different though, Xbox One games obtained for free while they were the Game with Gold will only work when there is an active Gold subscription.
  9. NikolaZapryanov Win User

    Question about GamePass

    Image already addedPo
    Powercycle didn't help. When I opened a games menu i saw that i'm still have a membership. I don't know what's happen..
  10. NikolaZapryanov Win User

    Question about GamePass


    [​IMG]

    Image already added
Thema:

About Gamepass...

Loading...
  1. About Gamepass... - Similar Threads - Gamepass

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]