about game

Discus and support about game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i bought minecraft on pc with the same account i have on xbox i dont know how to play it on xbox what can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adek nie jadek, Nov 1, 2023.

  1. about game


    hello i bought minecraft on pc with the same account i have on xbox i dont know how to play it on xbox what can i do?

    :)
     
    adek nie jadek, Nov 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    about game

    You would need to purchase the console version of the game in order to play it on Xbox.
  3. Arkham99 Win User

    Question about Game?

    I think he's refering to those levels where you have to change the color of the numerous circles. Rather than see these as RTS levels, I think of them as a more advanced "Level Builder" than we've seen in previous LEGO games. I really dug them at first,
    but there are way too many of them in this game and would've liked to have seen more story-based levels...:)
  4. A Proud Gay Man Win User

    ??? About the MP in this game???

    [quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]



    [quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

    [quote user="Da ProRican"]

    Is the multiplayer harsh on new people? Will I get booted out of games if I don't have a mic?

    I've never played Bad Company so what's a good class to start with in MP?

    [/quote]The MP can be a bit difficult in the beginning. But once you've figured out the gametypes and the classes, you can really start having a real battlefield experience. Start off as Assault and Medic, they have a good balance of combat and support,
    so you're always in the action with them. Once you've ranked them up a bit, move on to Engineer and Recon. There are plenty of class guides on youtube or on sites like gamereplays.





    You won't get booted from any game for any reason. BC2 runs on EA's dedicated servers, no single player is host. Also, this means that hacks and glitches are very rare, and EA can track them down immediately.



    For more info, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14&feature=fvst

    [/quote]



    That video should be updated when BF3 comes out, it should be the intro to the game. Also, when you are playing with the Medic and Engineer classes. If you come upon a
    busk wookie or someone not paying attention to their surroundings. Try out the de-fib unit and power drill, you will find interesting ways to kill or destroy things.





    [/quote]

    BUSK WOOKIE

    BUSK WOOKIE

    BUSK WOOKIE
  5. Spuudle Win User

    ??? About the MP in this game???

    [quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

    Free For All?

    [View:http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/jorennejf/Memes/GTFO.png]

    [/quote]

    Very good, I lol'd!
  6. Da ProRican Win User

    ??? About the MP in this game???

    Is the multiplayer harsh on new people? Will I get booted out of games if I don't have a mic?

    I've never played Bad Company so what's a good class to start with in MP?
Thema:

about game

Loading...
  1. about game - Similar Threads - game

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...