About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

Discus and support About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am planning to buy game pass ultimate but i have a question, I want to play with forza horizon 5 premium version in game pass, is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlihanCömert, Jun 16, 2021.

  1. About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium


    Hello,

    I am planning to buy game pass ultimate but i have a question,

    I want to play with forza horizon 5 premium version in game pass, is this possible?

    I think if i join game pass, i need to buy only premium add-ons bundle.

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    AlihanCömert, Jun 16, 2021
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

    Yep,definatley looks like you can get the early access bonus if you just but the premium add on.

    I hadn't seen that when i posted which is why i said i wasn't 100% sure.
  3. AlihanCömert Win User

    About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

    Hello,

    I just found this in link

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-5#purchaseoptions

    GAME PASS SUBSCRIBERS, get EARLY ACCESS and all the EXTRA CONTENT included with the Premium Edition at one low price! The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle allows you to play four days early beginning November 5, 2021. It also includes the Welcome Pack, Car Pass, VIP Membership and two game expansions when they become available. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately). Upgrade your game to Premium today!

    I think i could access all bonuses if i buy premium bundle
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

    That's pretty much what you would have to do.

    Only the standard version will be on gamepass so you'd need to buy the add ons to upgrade to the premium version separately. You wouldn't get the early access bonus that comes with the premium edition though as far as i know but i'm not 100% sure about that.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

    forza horizon 5 game pass premium add-ons

    Hi Gabriel,

    As noted already, unfortunately only the Standard Edition of FH5 is available on Game Pass.

    You can always purchase the add-ons bundle if you access FH5 through Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle | Xbox or if you would prefer to own the game with the premium add-ons, then you would need to purchase the Premium Edition

    You receive the Car Pass, the Welcome Pack, VIP Status and the Hot Wheels DLC releasing July 19th with the Premium add-on.



    Hope this helps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    A problem with forza horizon 5

    Some items included on the Premium Edition include installation and some don't such as the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass and Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership which should be available inside of your game immediately.

    In this case, simply quit the game then restart your device to re-sync the game data.
Thema:

About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

Loading...
  1. About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium - Similar Threads - game pass Forzo

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...