About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6

Discus and support About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought Xbox live gold so that I can play rainbow six seige but for some reason it’s asking me to get game pass even though I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richie sanchez, Jun 5, 2023.

1. About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6

So I recently bought Xbox live gold so that I can play rainbow six seige but for some reason it’s asking me to get game pass even though I bought rainbow six seige like a couple years ago I’m not trying to waste money again on game pass not sure what to do.

:)

Richie sanchez, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Lammergeier. Win User

About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6

Well it appears as if he owns the game i bought the game also for the same amount of money as him just two days later with the intention of spending 10$ a month instead of 18$ month because the only game i played with ultimate was R6 Siege and i was under the impression that i would be able to play online just like normal
    it even says i can play in the info when i paid 10$ for GP core and i did all kinds of things like getting ubisoft connect and linking my account and nothing is working.
    I think it is bullshizer that anyone should have to pay 18$ a month on a 600$ console to play a game they got for 10$.
    That would be like paying 20 cents to open your fridge every time you need a snack
    but thank you for the tip i will try it.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for the additional information, Richie. For us to validate if it's linked to your account, you need to review your order history or check your order confirmation from your email as a proof of purchase. Because if it's not showing on your order history, possible that it was on your other account. As you know, we can share games via home Xbox - even if we do not own the game on our account we could still play or access it via home Xbox.
  4. Richie sanchez Win User

Last I played r6 on my account was a couple months ago when I had game pass and yes I can ensure you that I 100 percent did buy r6 I may not have the proof but I know without a doubt I did and yes this is the only game it is happening on since it’s the only game that needs game pass that I have and yes the Xbox live is for online and multiplayer I got
  5. ngocphi Win User

You don't need to provide proof as your issue is.seperate

Gamepass for.console.doesn't include gold

Gamepass ultimate.or.core is.needed for multiplayer since .seige is online only

You.can buy core .or .ultimate .though since you have .gamepass .for.console you might as well upgrade.as ita cheaper.then having 2 subscriptions not.to.mention it takes your gamepass time.into the conversion to give you more.time I forget.the ratio

This applies.to.you.too @juan

@op getting.gamepass and downloading seige doesn't. mean you own it

You.need.to.find the transaction you can search it.but.check your filters.to.limit.the time .period.

Also you can uninstall.the game.and reinstall it from your ready to.install if you purchased it that will.get.rid of.any gamepass versions of.it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Richie! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

May I know when was the last time you were able to play Rainbow Six Siege using your account?

I believe it's currently installed to your Xbox console. Is it the only game you're having trouble with?

I would also like to confirm if you only have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription for online and multiplayer access?

For us to validate your game ownership, please review your account order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if you can see your game order there which says completed. If you couldn't find it there, it's possible that it was linked to your other account. You may check your other accounts or emails to be sure.
Thema:

1. About game pass and can’t play r6 even though I have xbox live good and bought r6 - Similar Threads - game pass can’t

2. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  3. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  4. Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play game pass games, if I have game pass?: I have gamepass ultimate for another month, it expires on the 24th of January, 24 days from now, and I can’t launch or play any game pass games at all but I can play all my bought games, what is...
  5. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  6. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  7. Can’t purchase game on pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t purchase game on pass: I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says “something went wrong on our end try again...
  8. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  9. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  10. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...