About enforcement action?

Discus and support About enforcement action? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just checked my notifications on xbox assist and its saying I have a enforcement action on me but cueck my enforcement history and there is nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benjibro1990, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Benjibro1990
    Benjibro1990 Guest

Just checked my notifications on xbox assist and its saying I have a enforcement action on me but cueck my enforcement history and there is nothing there next to the enforcement action it says blocked

:)

Benjibro1990, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If there's nothing listed on the enforcement site and you're able to sign in and play online without a suspension notification, then you don't have a suspension. It's a notification glitch.
  3. WPAK Win User

Am I ip banned cause on a email it said hope to see u on Xbox network again soon so before I buy a new Xbox I’m curious if I’m ip banned

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in here will be able to provide any information about enforcement actions. The Enforcement team does not use these forums.
    For more information about possible enforcement actions see enforcement.xbox.com
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Find out about enforcement actions

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Due to the severe nature of the violation no warning is given and the only
    notification is send in the banned console:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from the affected device. Given the severity of this action XBLPET takes each device ban extremely seriously, and only takes action after a lengthy investigation.

You can't do nothing to "recover" the banned console. For more info:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto
  5. THE J3DIMASTER Win User

hi my gt is Xx MASTER Z1 xX i am a victim for what happen to me for my suspended account so now i cannot have access to my my game they are digital copy so i need help to get thoses back please and for my suspension like i said i make a complaint about
    this guy is gt is Zaoz is entering my party chat just before this perma ban happen to give me **** scream and yelling and the party and not just that send me so many text and i mean text like **** text so the next day i see i was banned but not just that i
    received text from him again and not only that he as multiples account i see you get banned bye the text is send me with the others account

so i am asking to have my games back because i cannot have access and i have to pass by you so can you help me by changing the license of my hold account to my new account
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there THE J3DIMASTER.

Please make sure not to bump older threads, this particular thread was created over 5 months ago. For any concerns or questions with Enforcement actions, please head over to
    Enforcement.Xbox.com. If you have any other Xbox support questions, feel free to create a new thread and let us know. Thanks
Thema:

1. About enforcement action? - Similar Threads - enforcement action

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...