About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360

Discus and support About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, That is my first post here. Guys yesterday i bought the game Dragon Age Inquisition for the 360, but i didn't know that this game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViNNiRamosdxD, Oct 16, 2017.

1. About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360

Good morning,

That is my first post here.

Guys yesterday i bought the game Dragon Age Inquisition for the 360, but i didn't know that this game needs a HD xbox 360

and now i can't play what can i do now ?

i have a 1TB HD for pc that use on xbox. But isn't allow to use it.

:)

ViNNiRamosdxD, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Where are all the games?

You can also get Dragon age Inquisition for Xbox 360 also About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360 :)

Auswulf, Oct 16, 2017
  3. KalawangBoy
    KalawangBoy Guest
    Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?

If you want to the Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 to play on the Xbox One Console, you can try to request or to vote this to Our

xbox.uservoice.com/.../8379090-dragon-age-inquisition

currently, we have a 4,750 Gamers who voted the Game.

Thanks and God Speed.

Xbox Ambassador Support

KalawangBoy, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Fireheart453 Win User

Missing DLC that I payed for

Evolve and dragon age inquisition are xbox one

Dragon age: origins is 360, but the dlc worked just fine before
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. Auswulf Win User

Where are all the games?

You can also get Dragon age Inquisition for Xbox 360 also :)
  7. KalawangBoy Win User

Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?

If you want to the Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 to play on the Xbox One Console, you can try to request or to vote this to Our

xbox.uservoice.com/.../8379090-dragon-age-inquisition

currently, we have a 4,750 Gamers who voted the Game.

Thanks and God Speed.

Xbox Ambassador Support
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

The Breach has open and you are the only one to stop the it.

Hello everyone :)

Please understand that I am not hating on Dragon Age 2 in any way shape or form, but despite being a great game; I found the story to be lackluster.

With that being said, I am now cautious of the Dragon Age Inquisition and MAYBE I will pick-it up in the future for my Xbox 360.

As far as Dragon Age 2 is concerned, I have decided to give up on that game so what I said in my previous post (I will only get Dragon Age Inquisition " IF " I beat Dragon Age 2) is no longer a road block to Dragon Age Inquisition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360

1. About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Inquisition

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  8. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC: Hello, I have played the game on and off on the xbox over the years, recently I wanted to play it as I travel on my pc so I downloaded it off the xbox app on pc (then opened it using the EA app)...
  10. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...