about changing my account name

Discus and support about changing my account name in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello all..every time i try to change my name, i get the massage that this name is not allowed, the i want to change to is FuhaedGaming..thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FuhaedAlshammari, Apr 10, 2022.

1. about changing my account name

hello all..every time i try to change my name, i get the massage that this name is not allowed, the i want to change to is FuhaedGaming..thank you
    about changing my account name [​IMG]

:)

FuhaedAlshammari, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FuhaedAlshammari, the Gametag exchange system is automatic, if when choosing a Gamertag the system shows this message it means that it is not allowed by community rules and By Microsoft.

In this case you need to choose another name or write it in a different way.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Question about changing my name

Nope. Unless you modded it in which case be afraid.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

My account name changed

It's possible that your gamertag was changed by the enforcement team if it violated the ToU/CoC. If so it should show on the enforcement site HERE

If this is the case then you gave your permission for this when you started your account & you would have to pay to change the tag to something else.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Free gamertag change gone

[quote user="afg ninja777"]Im not talking about changing your gamertag after making a new account.

[/quote]

Then what are you talking about? The only time you will ever be given a free name change is when you create a new account. There are no other times you will be given a free name change.

If you're talking about getting a free name change after losing another name to a forced name change, that doesn't happen any more. Once the offensive name is removed from your profile, it's automatically changed to a default
    name, which you have to pay to change.
  6. PrettyKid59780 Win User

why was my account name changed?

so its prob so person i kept killing in battlefild...
Thema:

1. about changing my account name - Similar Threads - changing account name

2. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  3. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...
  4. Someone hacked my minecraft account and changed my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my minecraft account and changed my name: I want to change it back but it says I can't until 30 have passed. I wanted to ask If there's any way to change it back earlier since I didn't even do the first change and now I have to wait....
  5. How can I change the real name on a child xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the real name on a child xbox account?: I cant seem to find the tab called How you look. Thats where I can change the real name on my xbox account but when we set up my kids account it was set up once and the option is missing...
  6. How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign back into my account once I've changed the name and then logged out?: I recently changed the name of my Microsoft account and then logged out. Now, when I log back in, it is looking for the old name of the same account I changed the name of. What do I do?...
  7. how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc: Im on PC, and i wanted to change my real name on my xbox account. i changed it but it wont update. the account details say that my name is (dont question it) but when i search up my account on...
  8. So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me...: So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me change my gamertag please help me 418eb6b4-cdc6-4a0c-b77a-c5667bf879ce
  9. Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?: Hello, I am wondering if there is a limit on changing your name on your Microsoft account. Located in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/. I am trans and exploring my identity, including name....
  10. i was looking to change my name and i went on another account to change it there but it now...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i was looking to change my name and i went on another account to change it there but it now...: i have been trying to change my name i was on 1 account looking how the name looked then i went on another account and went to change it now there’s numbers behind it and no one on xbox has this...