About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned...

Discus and support About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm tempted to play it but don't want to get in any trouble for playing a game I got a refund for. I can't seem to find an email address for support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dreamwarrior90, Mar 6, 2023.

1. About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned...

I'm tempted to play it but don't want to get in any trouble for playing a game I got a refund for.

I can't seem to find an email address for support to ask a support team member.

Can anyone give me an email address for support or tell me my options

:)

Dreamwarrior90, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned games list. Anyone know why?

Hi Dreamwarrior90!

The best option we can do is to confirm if you really still have a license for the game on your account. Please review your account order history from https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and check the game order if it says "Refunded". You may also visit the game link here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/diablo-ii-resu..., sign in your account and check if you could see a Buy button or an option to install which indicates you owned it.

Might as well ask your friends or family members if they owned that game because they possibly shared games to you via home Xbox?
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Assassin's Creed I & II

Also... not to bum you out, but AC II was offered as a free Game with Gold about 6 months ago.
  4. Bentleyma Win User

Who still plays Fable 1?

I last played it about a year ago. I finished the game in one sitting, took me about 5 or 6 hours. It's good, but Fable II is by far the best game in the series.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Who's better, Bethesda or Bioware?

I used to be 5 but I crafted up to 6 about six months ago.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

To all Elite premium members - Four months on.

Got mine refunded 2 months ago. As clan operations still wernt working. got my £40 back and still get the content
Thema:

About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned...

1. About 5/6 months ago I got a refund for Diablo II, the game is still shown in my owned... - Similar Threads - months ago got

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  4. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  5. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  6. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  7. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...: So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was...
  8. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...
  9. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  10. I got an invite to the preview program a month ago and now it's gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an invite to the preview program a month ago and now it's gone.: 30 days have passed and the message automatically deleted so I now have no way too download the app. Worse off, I don't know if I can get new invites. People have tried, but nothing has come...