abot Xbox live

Discus and support abot Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i just bought a month Xbox live and wen i want to do something with it pops up the store and shows buy Xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justtheking003, Jun 17, 2018.

1. abot Xbox live

hello i just bought a month Xbox live and wen i want to do something with it pops up the store and shows buy Xbox live.

:)

Justtheking003, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Cannot do the update

XBOX cannot verify the downloaded update. Does anyone know abot the issue?

QuadPepper99844, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Star Wars bundle delay- WTF?

wow just wow rant abot a delay

hacker 1nc MLG, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Deadlock 156 Win User

Xbox stolen my Money?!

Was there anything unusual abot the code?
  5. hacker 1nc MLG Win User

Star Wars bundle delay- WTF?

wow just wow rant abot a delay
  6. PaperyBridge205 Win User

Question abot the regions

It depends where you live, and if you change your region to USA and you buy games, gold membership, anything with payment from your region using a (different county credit card) you will be charged for a lot for buying it from another county (Example: My
    parents went to USA and they bought gas with a Canada credit card they got charged more than the gas price). If you want to get charged more go for it. If you don't want to risk it don't do it. :) Hope this helps (Quote) You should never give a fictional address
    in online payment's as you can be in big trouble.
  7. agent Boeff Win User

Question abot the regions

I live in Bulgaria and this is in Europe. Is there any "rule" that if I choose a region that is too far from my country (because when I created my MS account I have set my region as US and it`s still on US, I did not change anything) I will be banned? Should
    I create a new account and choose an European country or this does not mather? I will pay a total of 65 dollars for a xbox live membership.

By "fictional" adress I mean not the real billing adress, but an adress in the US. For example - the adress of Madison Squire Garden - therefore I give the New York Zip code. If I give my real billing adress, which is in Bulgaria - will I be able to purchase
    an xbox live membership?

And is there any difference in purchaseing online, using PC from here -
    www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.288505400 - can I use my real (Bulgarian) billing adress? will I be able to purchase something with my real billing adress, since my country is not supported by MS and Xbox?
  8. LoSTxBLACKxSKYz Win User

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Update

You would think Xbox would have came up with an update already to fix this one , but i guess not. Anyone herd anything, got any info abot this problem?
Thema:

abot Xbox live

1. abot Xbox live - Similar Threads - abot live

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Question abot the regions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question abot the regions: Hello, I am planning to buy an Xbox one within a week, but I am not sure, if I am going to be able to purchase xbox live. I am living in a country that is not supported and I had to set US as...