Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

Discus and support Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour tous, petite question concernant le gamepass : si j'active le mois 1€, croyez-vous qu'après je puisse bénéficier des 6 mois 30€...? ça me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jess21fr, Dec 15, 2018.

  1. Jess21fr
    Jess21fr Guest

    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]


    Bonjour tous,

    petite question concernant le gamepass :

    si j'active le mois 1€, croyez-vous qu'après je puisse bénéficier des 6 mois 30€...?

    ça me ferait 7 mois pour 31€, ça serait le top !

    Mais j'ai bien peur qu'en utilisant d'abord le mois 1€, on ne me permette plus d'activer les 6 mois prix réduit derrière...

    Avez-vous fait l'essai ??

    Merci ceux qui auront une réponse fiable me donner Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion] ;)



    [Translation - Hi all

    Small question about the GamePass:

    If I activate the month at €1, do you think that after I can benefit from the 6 months to €30...?

    It would be seven months for €31, that would be the best!

    But I'm afraid that using first the month at €1, no longer allow me to activate the 6 months at reduced price behind...

    Have you done the test??

    Thanks to those who will have a reliable answer to give meAbonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion] ;)

    ]

    :)
     
    Jess21fr, Dec 15, 2018
    #1
  2. baltyofgod Win User

    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

    Ciao, Nee come jy koop wat vanaf 6 maande kan voordeel trek uit wat van 'n maand tot 1 euro, selfs as jy anders doen.

    [Translation - Ciao, you buy No 16 from 6 months can benefit from that of a month to 1 euro, even if you do otherwise]
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

    Je ne suis pas sûr que vous puissiez obtenir l'offre pendant 6 mois si vous obtenez l'offre d'un mois. Je recommanderais d'y aller pour les 6 mois de jeu. C'est une bonne affaire pour un choix incroyable de jeux et ça en vaut vraiment la peine.

    Translation:

    I'm not sure you'd be able to get the offer for 6 months if you get the one month offer. I would recommend going for the 6 months of game pass. It's a great deal for an amazing selection of games and well worth the money.
  4. Jess21fr Win User

    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

    Pour être sûr, j'ai demandé un ami de prendre l'offre d'un mois.

    Et effectivement, on ne lui propose plus que l'abonnement mensuel 9.99€ par la suite...

    Donc il faut choisir 1 des 2 périodes d'essai :

    1 mois pour 1€

    OU

    6 mois pour 29.97€

    aucune possibilité de cumuler !

    ++

    [Translation - To be sure, I asked a friend to take the offer for a month.

    And indeed, it is only offered the monthly subscription to €9.99 thereafter...

    So you have to choose 1 of the 2 test periods:

    1 Month for €1

    Yes

    6 months for €29.97

    No possibility to accumulate!

    ++]
  5. Jess21fr Win User

    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

    Merci Onyxishere,

    Je ne doute pas de la qualité du Gamepass, j'ai d'ailleurs déj profité du service : 14 jours d'essai, 2 mois pour 2€...

    Mais j'aurais besoin d'être certain : autant je suis sûr que si je prends les 6 mois, je ne pourrai pas bénéficier des 1 mois supplémentaire pour 1€, autant dans l'autre sens je suis perplexe...

    Arf, je pense que je vais assurer le coup et suivre votre conseil et prendre les 6 mois...

    Merci pour vos conseils !

    [Translation - Thanks Onyxishere,

    I do not doubt the quality of the Gamepass, I have already taken advantage of the service: 14 days trial, 2 months for €2...

    But I would need to be certain: as much as I am sure that if I take the 6 months, I will not be able to benefit from the extra 1 month for €1, as much in the other way I am perplexed...

    ARF, I think I will ensure the shot and follow your advice and take the 6 months...

    Thanks for your advice!]
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

    You probably got the Gamepass subscription for the promotional price of $1.
Thema:

Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

Loading...
  1. Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion] - Similar Threads - Abonnement Gamepass promotion

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription: I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription 175ebb36-a23e-4855-a0b9-9d97e7a98ab7