Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

Discus and support Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Je voudrais savoir comment payer Game Pass Ultimate avec une carte cadeau, car le payement est en retard et cause de ça je ne peux plus payer rien ni... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RetroSmile12396, Jul 8, 2020.

  1. Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]


    Je voudrais savoir comment payer Game Pass Ultimate avec une carte cadeau, car le payement est en retard et cause de ça je ne peux plus payer rien ni abonnement ni rien d'autre alors je ne peux pas jouer en ligne et aussi je ne peux pas et je ne veux pas
    ajouter de carte de crédit. J'ai 50$ en solde alors j'aimerais bien l'utiliser pour l'abonnement. Je voudrais bien que quelqu'un de Microsoft puisse m'aider ou s'il y a quelqu'un qui sait quoi faire me le dire. Je veux vraiment aller en ligne et avoir le Game
    Pass parce que c'est ennuyant juste jouer en mode histoire et de ne pas pouvoir jouer mes autres jeux qu'on peux juste jouer avec Game Passe. Aussi ça serait bien que quand on a plus d'argent dans le solde et que une fois qu'on en remet et bien que ça paye
    l'abonnement s'il y a un retard ou bien autre chose. Merci de votre aide et de votre compréhension!

    [Translation - I would like to know how to pay Game Pass Ultimate with a gift card, because the payment is late and because of that I can no longer pay anything, subscription or anything else so I cannot play online and also I cannot not and I don't
    want to add a credit card. I have $ 50 on sale so I would like to use it for the subscription. I wish someone from Microsoft could help me or if there is someone who knows what to do tell me. I really want to go online and have the Game Pass because it's boring
    just playing in story mode and not being able to play my other games that you can just play with Game Pass. So it would be nice if we have more money in the balance and once we donate it and although it pays the subscription if there is a delay or something
    else. Thank you for your help and your understanding!]


    :)
     
    RetroSmile12396, Jul 8, 2020
    #1
  2. RetroSmile12396 Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

    Merci de votre aide, j'apprécie beaucoup. J'espère juste ne pas vous avoir déranger et bonne santé.

    -[Translation - Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
    I just hope I didn't disturb you and good health.]
  3. Salmoro Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

    Je comprends. Vous pouvez demander discuter avec un agent "en chat" ici

    Les agents du support sont les seules personnes qui peuvent regler ce probleme pour vous sans avoir besoin d'ajouter une carte de credit.

    Cordialement.

    -[Translation - I understand. You can ask to chat with a chat agent here

    Support agents are the only people who can fix this for you without the need to add a credit card.

    Cordially.]
  4. RetroSmile12396 Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

    Il n'y aurais pas un de Microsoft qui pourrais vraiment m'aider, car dans les autres avis de ce cas il les aide et après tout ce fini bien et il prenne l'argent du solde. J'aimerais vraiment s'il vous plait.

    -[Translation - There would not be one from Microsoft who could really help me, because in the other reviews of this case it helps them and after all that finished well and it takes the money from the balance.
    I would really like to please.]
  5. RetroSmile12396 Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

    Oui j'ai bien regarder plus de 6 fois tantôt et oui c'est sur le bon compte. Mais même en regardant il faut rajouter une carte de crédit. Et pour le support Microsoft ça me dit que pour le problème ''Les
    appels téléphoniques et les conversations ne sont pas disponibles pour ce problème.''

    -[Translation - Yes I did watch more than 6 times earlier and yes it is on the right account.
    But even looking at it you have to add a credit card.
    And for Microsoft support it tells me that for the problem "Phone calls and conversations are not available for this problem."]
  6. RetroSmile12396 Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

    Usually as soon as I got the Game Pass it paid automatically. But I do not understand why after a late payment we have to put a credit card. It never happened to me, but suddenly a late payment and after it is misery it would really have to change that.
    The number of people I saw who didn't know what to do. Well, I got a little carried away, but I am frustrated to know that we have to put a credit card when I just go to buy a $ 50 gift card. And now I just know that what I just bought is useless, $ 50 thrown
    in the trash! $ 50 you could take to give me a Game Pass Ultimate. But it's incredible! I know that I shouldn't be angry, but it is to wonder if sometimes we are not taken for idiots! Well, there I calm down a bit, but seriously there must be a solution to
    just take money from my balance and that after I can receive the Game Pass Ultimate. It's not that hard. Thank you for answering me.
Thema:

Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

Loading...
  1. Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate] - Similar Threads - Abonnement Game Pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription: I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription 175ebb36-a23e-4855-a0b9-9d97e7a98ab7