abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

Discus and support abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bonjour mon abonnement game pass ne veut pas se remettre a jours ….via le solde de mon compte Microsoft //..alors que je me suis lancé en payant via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hummerschelby, May 21, 2020.

  1. abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]


    bonjour

    mon abonnement game pass ne veut pas se remettre a jours ….via le solde de mon compte Microsoft //..alors que je me suis lancé en payant via mon compte Microsoft...le premier mois

    et me désabonner est une galère monumentale….malgré les phrase assez explicite ...pas moyen d annuler ce game pass

    je dois remettre le game pass a jours ...mais comment payer avec mon solde ???????

    [Translation-Hello

    my game pass doesn't want to get back to days....via my Microsoft account balance //.. while I started paying via my Microsoft account... the first month

    and unsubscribe me is a monumental galley....despite the rather explicit phrase ... no way to cancel this game pass

    I have to postpone the game pass to days ... but how do I pay with my balance???????]

    :)
     
    hummerschelby, May 21, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

    Hello Schelby,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to pay subscription. If the subscription is past due, you are unable to cancel the subscription until it is paid. You also are unable to use your Microsoft balance to pay a past due balance.
    We recommend to log into
    account.microsoft.com
    and double check your billing information. Also go to the services and subscriptions tab to be sure you don't have an outstanding balance listed in red.
    These will prevent you from making other purchases.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. yannlegault Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate [Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]

    J'aimerais sa changer mon abonnement xbox game pass ultimate et mon ea play pour ma carte de credit

    [Translation-I would like her to change my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and my ea play for my credit card
    ]
  4. Fauconchahine Win User

    Xbox live gold

    ça rien voir avec le game pass mais que pour jouer par exemple a fortnite on doit payer. Payer quoi ? Un abonnement. Donc sa sert a rien, paye pour jouer un jeux G.R.A.T.U.I.T

    [Translate]

    it has nothing to do with the game pass but that to play for example a fortnite we have to pay. Pay what? A subscription. So its useless, pay to play a g.R.A.T.U.I.T. games
  5. Sandrinedupont1 Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate [Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]

    Ni l'un ni l'autre, je suis deja abonné Game Pass, je souhaite juste mettre mon abonnement niveau sauf qu'au moment où il faut choisir la carte de crédit, le message d'erreur apparaît.

    [Translation-Neither, I am already a subscriber to Game Pass, I just want to upgrade my subscription except that when you have to choose the credit card, the error message appears.
    ]
  6. yannlegault Win User

    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate [Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]

    Salut,

    Tu essais de souscrire au Game Pass Ultimate avec ta carte Carte Bancaire? Ou bien un code que tu as acheté?

    [Translation-Hello

    Trying to sign up for the Ultimate Game Pass with your Bank Card? Or a code you bought?]
    Oui

    [Translation-Yes]
Thema:

abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

Loading...
  1. abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass] - Similar Threads - abonnement game pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription: I can't see my PC game pass abonnement in my Windows Account, so I can't cancel my subscription 175ebb36-a23e-4855-a0b9-9d97e7a98ab7