Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live

Discus and support Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm able to connect to the internet but not to Xbox live I've tried so many things and none of the has work please help on how to fix this problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GHOSTxLEGEND075, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live

I'm able to connect to the internet but not to Xbox live I've tried so many things and none of the has work please help on how to fix this problem

:)

GHOSTxLEGEND075, Sep 5, 2017
  2. w00den angel
    w00den angel Guest
    My console can't connect to Xbox Live

I have not been able to connect to xbox live all day today (May 7, 2014). During the "Test Xbox Live Connection" it can connect to the internet but not xbox live.

Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live :) Thanks.

w00den angel, Sep 5, 2017
  3. xbox live won't connect

Not able to connect to live for the past. 2 days. Xbox can connect to network but fails at Internet. Help please

Xbox works Out, Sep 5, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check account.microsoft.com and account.microsoft.com/services to verify all is correct and up to date.

After that also check account.xbox.com to check if the correct Gamertag etc shows up.

If all is good then please try Signing out and In on your console and if that didn't help try a power cycle via the following steps:

try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait until the power supply light turns and remains orange for at least 30 seconds before powering on again: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 5, 2017
  5. crazybuttonx
    crazybuttonx Guest
    You can try power cycling your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

crazybuttonx, Nov 2, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check account.microsoft.com and account.microsoft.com/services to verify all is correct and up to date.

After that also check account.xbox.com to check if the correct Gamertag etc shows up.

If all is good then please try Signing out and In on your console and if that didn't help try a power cycle via the following steps:

try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait until the power supply light turns and remains orange for at least 30 seconds before powering on again: http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know the results
  7. crazybuttonx Win User

You can try power cycling your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
  8. w00den angel Win User

My console can't connect to Xbox Live

I have not been able to connect to xbox live all day today (May 7, 2014). During the "Test Xbox Live Connection" it can connect to the internet but not xbox live.

:) Thanks.
  9. Kiesey Win User

help please

So when you test your Xbox live connection you are able to connect to the internet but are not able to connect to xbox live? If that is the case check out the wizard below for troubleshooting steps.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-live.aspx
  10. Valkyrie Maxx Win User

Not connecting to Xbox Live, 80151909

Xbox Live itself is down for most people worldwide, you will be able to connect to the Network but you won't be able to connect to either the Internet or Xbox Live. So it has nothing to do with your Set-up or Internet, I guess we just have to wait and keep
    on trying to connect, but until then offline games it is XD
Thema:

1. Able to connect to The internet but not Xbox live - Similar Threads - Able connect internet

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. not able to connect to my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    not able to connect to my wireless network: i want to connect to my wireless network but when i click on ‘set up wireless network’ none of the available connections show up help c85f6820-475c-4935-8fcb-a995801b74b7
  4. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  5. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  6. I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...: I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able to detect and connect to 5ghz wifi . Is there any solution or i have to replace the unit?...
  7. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  8. Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while: anyone having an issue where Discord just disconnects you from VC and doesn’t let you join and just tells you “sorry looks like you were disconnected” its been happening a lot lately and this...
  9. Im not able to connect with my xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im not able to connect with my xbox app: So im trying to screenshare on discord i previously setup my xbox on the same phone but out of nowhere i now need to do all of this whenever i try i do it perfectly but for no reason it says...
  10. How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?: Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers (ESP-BUIMET-003 error), it also happens with Warzone...