Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth

Discus and support Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased this as it was advertised as a preview but it's an add-on so it's useless to me. Am I wasting my time checking to see if I can be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trooper Rocks 1, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth

I purchased this as it was advertised as a preview but it's an add-on so it's useless to me. Am I wasting my time checking to see if I can be refunded?

:)

Trooper Rocks 1, Jul 31, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    ark dlc free or is the support fourm wrong about game previews?

As stated even in the publisher's forums, ARK: Scorched Earth (Game Preview) should be purchased and the price in the xbox one store is set at $19.99.

www.microsoft.com/.../c38qj88199vp

M3tal Daz3, Jul 31, 2017
  3. esdubu
    esdubu Guest
    Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta

I've got this same error trying to purchase Ark: Scorched Earth addon through the online marketplace.

esdubu, Jul 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 1, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. OpticRJames Win User

How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you own the Ark Survival Evolved Season pass, you should be able to access Scorched Earth on your computer as well.

You can install it from this link by logging in to your account, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/ark-scor....

If you only purchased the Xbox version of Scorched Earth, I'm sorry, you can only download that using the console.
  7. esdubu Win User

Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta

I've got this same error trying to purchase Ark: Scorched Earth addon through the online marketplace.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ark dlc free or is the support fourm wrong about game previews?

As stated even in the publisher's forums, ARK: Scorched Earth (Game Preview) should be purchased and the price in the xbox one store is set at $19.99.

www.microsoft.com/.../c38qj88199vp
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Ark Reinstalling DLC Trouble

If you goto my games and apps Highlight ark and press start. Choose manage games and add ons. Scorched earth should show in the ready to instal section on the manage game screen
Thema:

1. Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth - Similar Threads - Able refunded game

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. Are you able to refund the vault upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to refund the vault upgrade: I bought the vault upgrade without actually seeing it was the upgrade, and was hoping to refund it so I would be able to just buy the base game but the refund was denied. Would there be an answer...
  8. If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?: I want to pre-order but after MW2, I want to make sure I won’t be burned. Can I refund if I don’t like the beta? 1a55a7de-44f2-40a0-a2b9-f084066473d6
  9. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e
  10. Am I able to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I able to get a refund: I ordered a gift card on microsoft rewards but as I redeemed the gift card it said it wasn't valid. Could I get a refund 78753baa-1a6d-420c-a92c-dd335113e917