A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips

Discus and support A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So seen a post from over a year ago about clips buffering and shock horror it’s still happening! So I use my Xbox it buffers use my pc it buffers use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrBluePlaydoh, May 25, 2020.

  1. A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips


    So seen a post from over a year ago about clips buffering and shock horror it’s still happening!

    So I use my Xbox it buffers use my pc it buffers use my phone it buffers use my phone on 4g it buffers! Buffer buffer buffer!

    Oh and and no it’s not my network as I have 2 different networks where I live (military camp) and both of them buffer!

    oh forgot to mention YouTube twitch Netflix all are perfect!

    When is this going to get fixed?

    submitted by /u/MrBluePlaydoh
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MrBluePlaydoh, May 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Epic9Zackattack Win User

    VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

    I have the same problem. I have an Xbox series x and we couldn't watch a movie because it kept on timing out and buffering. But when we switched to VUDU on the TV it worked just fine. We would like to watch it on the Xbox series x because our TV doesn't have an upscaler so we can't watch 4k without the Xbox. We lowered the resolution on the Xbox and restarted the Xbox as well but it would still buffer. Then when we went to VUDU on the TV quality no buffering at all.
  3. frangepange Win User

    Snap TV Choppy Lag

    One other solution Microsoft could do, is what the pirate sites do. Let us buffer.

    If bandwith is poor -- just provide a mechanism for us to make coffee or dinner and when the buffer is full enough, then we can watch it.

    I'd be fine with that.
  4. Mr Antisocial Win User

    The ufc app

    Im still watching on XBL... not a fan of the quality(kinda crappy, and constantly buffering), but hey..... free is free
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Too many cheaters in Titanfall

    Your game clips appear on your profile page on here now, so just record a clip and then tell us when it's done and we can watch it.
  6. Ulgut Win User

    Constant buffering for no reason.

    My family uses youtube all the time and since the update we will start a video, get a few minutes in and it will start buffering and never stop. We back out and start it again fast forward to where we were and be able to watch for a little while longer and
    it will buffer again and we have to back out again. Youtube works fine on every other system in the house, but it buffers on my xbox or locks up the system entirely. How do we fix this?
Thema:

A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips

Loading...
  1. A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips - Similar Threads - are Still buffering

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Plex Devs says buffer issues is in MS hands, this issue still impacting Alpha ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Plex Devs says buffer issues is in MS hands, this issue still impacting Alpha ring: So the long lasting buffer loop issue for the Plex app is still impacting Alpha ring and other rings with no signs fo being fixed. This issue has been going on for years, the issue is the Xbox...
  10. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

    in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox game capture buffering

    ,
  2. xbox one game clips buffering

    ,
  3. Xbox clips buffering