a xbox series x my tv

Discus and support a xbox series x my tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got a sony bravia kdl-52v5500 form 2000 can i run a xbox series x my tv it is possible or do i need to buy a new tv... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jhjh2000, Dec 29, 2021.

  1. jhjh2000
    jhjh2000 Guest

    a xbox series x my tv


    i got a sony bravia kdl-52v5500 form 2000 can i run a xbox series x my tv it is possible or do i need to buy a new tv

    :)
     
    jhjh2000, Dec 29, 2021
    #1
  2. MechWarriorZero Win User

    XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

    when I had the XBox One I was able to control my tv though Xbox one, but now I have the series x and I cant control my tv though my series x?
  3. HaoWang23rpi Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  4. arc115 Win User

    : Xbox Series X HDMI CEC not turning on console when switching to it's source on TV

    I'm having the same issue with my Series X...it worked just fine on the same TV using my Xbox One X.
  5. Herr Nerd Win User

    Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

    That the Xbox Series X supports HDMI 2.1 doesn't mean your TV needs to support that too. You can user your old TV with the Series X for sure.
  6. Legojoey1234 Win User

    Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

    I have a similar question. So if i have a 1080p TV will the Xbox Series X work fine on that? and is it worth getting the Series X for a 1080p TV? What are the advantages?
Thema:

a xbox series x my tv

Loading...
  1. a xbox series x my tv - Similar Threads - series

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  10. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...