A xbox one party chat vote to kick system

Discus and support A xbox one party chat vote to kick system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was talking to my friends in a party chat. Then a random guy just joined but he didn't leave. We realised there wasn't a kick option. So we had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pro Deflex, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Pro Deflex
    Pro Deflex Guest

I was talking to my friends in a party chat. Then a random guy just joined but he didn't leave. We realised there wasn't a kick option. So we had to make another party again. So we we're thinking about a vote to kick system. So if one guy was being a massive
    *** we could all vote to kick him from the party. This will also stop the host over using the kick option. I think this it's a pretty good idea but I didn't know were the post this. I guess this is the place?

:)

Pro Deflex, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Vote to kick System

I also think it would be cool for m$ to incorporate a vote to kick system on x1 partys so that the party leader isnt a JERK and just kicks because whatever but also because sometimes people need to leave but cant yet because there no kick system yet..

D 1s For Devin, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Vote to kick System

In my opinion, vote to kick can have its ups and downs. It's good when your playing with friends, but terrible when your playing alone. I remember all the times I got a swift kick from GTA 4 lobbies for no reason at all :/

Mark Sherwood, Jan 2, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Remember the dashboard is like a beta build trending still. Ends to be out on etc trust when ms bring out the main update the party will prob get re done I heard ppl want the old guide button function back from the 360 and ms was looking into it

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    There's a "Feedback" section of the forums.

There's also an "ignore" feature. Next time he gatecrashes simply select him and "mute"/"ignore".

Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Remember the dashboard is like a beta build trending still. Ends to be out on etc trust when ms bring out the main update the party will prob get re done I heard ppl want the old guide button function back from the 360 and ms was looking into it
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

There's a "Feedback" section of the forums.

There's also an "ignore" feature. Next time he gatecrashes simply select him and "mute"/"ignore".
  8. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox menus and social problems

Dude, if your friends doesn't like you I think is best for you find new ones, and if you still want to play with these friends what you can do is start the party chat so you will be the leader. Even if the party chat had a system that ppl get kicked by
    voting nothing can proof that this wouldn't happen to you. I wish you luck.
  9. f00xm4n Win User

Vote to kick System

Makes me think these problems are exactly why destiny requires a team of 6 friends instead of matchmaking.
  10. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Vote to kick System

Yea It was really annoying made me hate playing in public lobbies sometimes.
Thema:

1. A xbox one party chat vote to kick system - Similar Threads - party chat vote

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  10. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]