A xbox one party chat vote to kick system

Discus and support A xbox one party chat vote to kick system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was talking to my friends in a party chat. Then a random guy just joined but he didn't leave. We realised there wasn't a kick option. So we had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pro Deflex, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Pro Deflex
    Pro Deflex Guest

I was talking to my friends in a party chat. Then a random guy just joined but he didn't leave. We realised there wasn't a kick option. So we had to make another party again. So we we're thinking about a vote to kick system. So if one guy was being a massive
    *** we could all vote to kick him from the party. This will also stop the host over using the kick option. I think this it's a pretty good idea but I didn't know were the post this. I guess this is the place?

:)

Pro Deflex, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Vote to kick System

I also think it would be cool for m$ to incorporate a vote to kick system on x1 partys so that the party leader isnt a JERK and just kicks because whatever but also because sometimes people need to leave but cant yet because there no kick system yet..

D 1s For Devin, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Vote to kick System

In my opinion, vote to kick can have its ups and downs. It's good when your playing with friends, but terrible when your playing alone. I remember all the times I got a swift kick from GTA 4 lobbies for no reason at all :/

Mark Sherwood, Jan 2, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Remember the dashboard is like a beta build trending still. Ends to be out on etc trust when ms bring out the main update the party will prob get re done I heard ppl want the old guide button function back from the 360 and ms was looking into it

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    There's a "Feedback" section of the forums.

There's also an "ignore" feature. Next time he gatecrashes simply select him and "mute"/"ignore".

Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Remember the dashboard is like a beta build trending still. Ends to be out on etc trust when ms bring out the main update the party will prob get re done I heard ppl want the old guide button function back from the 360 and ms was looking into it
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

There's a "Feedback" section of the forums.

There's also an "ignore" feature. Next time he gatecrashes simply select him and "mute"/"ignore".
  8. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox menus and social problems

Dude, if your friends doesn't like you I think is best for you find new ones, and if you still want to play with these friends what you can do is start the party chat so you will be the leader. Even if the party chat had a system that ppl get kicked by
    voting nothing can proof that this wouldn't happen to you. I wish you luck.
  9. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Vote to kick System

vote kick never works right. what if some body that you invite join the party with 5 friends and they vote to kick you out of your own party. It never works look at L4D2.
  10. f00xm4n Win User

Vote to kick System

Makes me think these problems are exactly why destiny requires a team of 6 friends instead of matchmaking.
Thema:

1. A xbox one party chat vote to kick system - Similar Threads - party chat vote

2. My mic was working perfectly then all I can hear is party chat. Why . Play station has way...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic was working perfectly then all I can hear is party chat. Why . Play station has way...: Was playing mw2 with my friend in an xbox party then it all goes silent and I can only hear the party chat I have an xbox brand controller 6ff34934-357e-4427-a9f8-b91b257e245d
  3. I can hear members in my party chat while playing remote but they can not hear me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear members in my party chat while playing remote but they can not hear me?: I'm trying to play Xbox remote it works great. But when I join a party chat my friends can't hear me it shows I have a mic connected I'm not muted my app has permissions to use microphone and...
  4. Xbox party chat for Windows 10 is not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party chat for Windows 10 is not working.: I’ve been trying to use Xbox party chat on my computer to play sea of thieves and it was working fine, but then it suddenly stopped working. I can create a party, but if I invite someone they...
  5. Xbox app party chat stops working when I close the app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app party chat stops working when I close the app: I have to leave my house for Thanksgiving, but I want to play minecraft with my friends. My issue is that in the xbox app, when I join a party then leave the app to open minecraft (Xbox app open...
  6. Party Chat and Discord not working

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat and Discord not working: Recently I have been unable to join or start party chats and with that discord will not load at all. I have been able to do this in the past no problem but up until a few days ago it just stoped...
  7. Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch:

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch:: Hello, my friend and I are using Xbox Party chat. Im using it on the Xbox Series X and hes using it on the Xbox Mobile App as he doesnt own a Xbox. Im trying to stream my gameplay on Twitch from...
  8. Party Chat Division 2 Series S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat Division 2 Series S: Xbox series S in A party of 3 one person can hear me and I can hear him. The other person can’t hear me but I can hear him, it’s always the same person and he says he’s checked I’m not muted etc...
  9. I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???: Have updated Xbox and no discord availability in parties and chat section….why???? b090c2f3-3b80-4767-8c0e-6620ab08eb2a
  10. I can’t get game chat to work on Xbox SX. Party chat works fine but I can’t hear anyone or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get game chat to work on Xbox SX. Party chat works fine but I can’t hear anyone or...: Xbox username- HuntingHunter88 13bd4220-9dd6-4236-985e-094a52ca9c32