A X Box live gamer is banned from video game and made threats to sue the company on X Box Live.

Discus and support A X Box live gamer is banned from video game and made threats to sue the company on X Box Live. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A X Box Live member named [mod removed} **** recently did a live stream and he was banned from playing GTA 5 Online. And during the live stream he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dieselh1980, May 5, 2017.

1. Dieselh1980
    Dieselh1980 Guest

A X Box live gamer is banned from video game and made threats to sue the company on X Box Live.

A X Box Live member named [mod removed}

**** recently did a live stream and he was banned from playing GTA 5 Online. And during the live stream he made threats to sue Rockstar Games for banning him and his friends. Threating on a video game console is considered wrong and last
    I checked does violate X Box Live terms of service,. Here is the link.

Could you please take action against this player.

:)

Dieselh1980, May 5, 2017
  2. ImVance
    ImVance Guest
    Rock Band 2 X-Box live no work

When i go to get onto Rock Band 2 for X-Box live on my 360 it says, "In order to play on X-Box live you need to be signed into an X-Box live enabled gamer profile with X-Box live Multiplayer privileges enabled with X-Box Live"

I have a X-Box live membership and as far as i know the multiplayer is enabled. I have played Halo Reach and other games on X-Box live so i am confused as to why its not letting me play this on live.

ImVance, May 5, 2017
  3. TC Mist
    TC Mist Guest
    Purchasing an x-box game live downloads?

My son would like me to purchase a game for him and x-box game live downloads. My question is if i do this and then upgrade the x-box will I lose the game i purchased on x-box game live? Or, do I continue to play it on x-box live because I have account and
    the purchase is attached to my Windows ID?

TC Mist, May 5, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but there is nothing that anyone can do about this. First off, getting banned from a specific game constitutes an in game issue that the user must deal with the developers with. As for the threat to sue Rockstar Games, again, that is an issue between
    him and them and does not involve Xbox.

Also, it is against the Terms of Use of the forums to name and shame other gamertags.

onyxishere, May 5, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but there is nothing that anyone can do about this. First off, getting banned from a specific game constitutes an in game issue that the user must deal with the developers with. As for the threat to sue Rockstar Games, again, that is an issue between
    him and them and does not involve Xbox.

Also, it is against the Terms of Use of the forums to name and shame other gamertags.
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

I actually think that X Box live has made me update a change that has messed up both X Box 360 s now. I had to make an X box live update to the spare X Box today Is there a help desk number so I can speak to someone? Is somebody going to realise that a
    faulty update has been made and repair the bug?
  7. Deft Grinders Win User

Dream Job?

I don't know exactly what his job is, but I would restructure the company, fire the useless business people who don't know crap about video games and refocus the priorities.

- Improve the forums

- Ensure the creation of brand new exclusive IPs for X-Box Live and X-Box Live Arcade

- Invest in more game studios to create those new IPs

- Invest in cross-platform between PC and Xbox, especially for future generations

- Give more tools to the community (clans systems, networks, etc.)

- Put more emphasis on video games that all the rest that has nothing to do with video games

- Ensure greater marketing for games, including XBLA and indie games

- Restructure X-Box Live so that gamers can make game mods on both PC and 360

- Develop a greater partnership with Major League Gaming to ensure the evolution of competitive multiplayer games

- Make surveys on what gamers expect to see on XBL in the future and what they need.

- Ensure greater relationships with game developers and business practices
  8. X3VS Win User

error status report as follows

W: Hardware setup

X: Connection End - Means connection to X-box live servers has failed

Y: Internet setup type 00A8 - E840 U.S.A. Version Wireless Receiver for X-Box 360 Console. Others would be Ethernet cable or out of U.S.A. model of receiver.

Z: X-Box Policy Offenses. 0000 - 0000 = No X-box offenses. Any other = Ban or Suspension
  9. SlowSwag123 Win User

Constantly getting kicked out of Netflix

I am having the same issue with X Box. In the past couple of weeks or so, I've been constantly getting disconnected from X Box Live and NetFlix. It's not my internet connection and my internet provider has already made a service call and replaced my modem
    and router. We run desk top computer, a lap top, NetFlix and other digital streaming video from a Wii in one room and from a ROKU box in another. The XBox 360 is the only one I am having issues with. What's going on?
Thema:

1. A X Box live gamer is banned from video game and made threats to sue the company on X Box Live. - Similar Threads - Box live gamer

2. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  3. I cant get into x box Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get into x box Live: I cant get into x box live and i bought a game pass nothing seems to work what should i do? 82341e11-c4ee-480d-9489-746dfb8d82bd
  4. I cannot login to my x-box live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to my x-box live account: I've had this ongoing issue for months now. My hotmail account that I used to sign into x-box live has been hacked and I can no longer access it because this person has me going in circles with...
  5. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  6. When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help: I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and got past it, everytime i test internet, restart my xbox, delete and redownload the game and even restart my internet, nothing has worked, so...
  7. X box live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live: Hi there I got a gift card for x box live for 12 months but it just randomly stopped I got it with my new fifa 23 my I’d is Rizwaan6828 I expect a new x box live free of charge for the remaining 9...
  8. xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC: just bought the game on steam having a hard time looking in when the white empty box show in sea of thieves need some help, please using computer 62daf40d-3b72-4e6d-8ca6-cb176c7b7bc8
  9. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  10. Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now: Hi, when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering that I got this through a promotional offer...