A way to show your background image better
Discus and support A way to show your background image better in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been looking and found a nice image for my dashboard on x box, but the game icons, the recently played ones, games and apps, etc. are blocking it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooOranges8684, Jan 6, 2022.
Thema:
A way to show your background image better
Loading...
-
A way to show your background image better - Similar Threads - show background image
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?
in XBoX on ConsolesFire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f -
How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?
in XboX InsidersHow can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?: When you reset the backround, it removes the existing one and puts in an ugly boring dynamic one. How can I have my cake and eat it too? submitted by /u/Gears6 [link] [comments] -
I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..
in XBoX on ConsolesI'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..: Is it possiable? I dont want all the screen icons on my home screen. Id like to just see my backgroumd pic. When Im ready, page down amd go on with all the adds and whatever on the usuall he...