A way to get pass apple’s rules!

Discus and support A way to get pass apple’s rules! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I found a way to use the game pass app with cloud gaming with an apple device. Here are some images of how to make the app work. Step 1:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristen Onofry, Nov 8, 2021.

  1. A way to get pass apple’s rules!


    Hey there,

    I found a way to use the game pass app with cloud gaming with an apple device. Here are some images of how to make the app work.

    Step 1:

    Click on the Privacy Statement button below. This will act as the play button on an android phone.


    A way to get pass apple’s rules! [​IMG]


    Step 2:

    When click on the button it will bring you to the Microsoft Privacy Statement page below. Just imagine if you click play on the app it will open up to the game on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play. This is probably using safari which means this will work!
    A way to get pass apple’s rules! [​IMG]


    Step: 3:

    It you want to go back to the game pass app you have an ability to go back with the done button on the top of the screen. Just like the picture above.


    A way to get pass apple’s rules! [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Tristen Onofry, Nov 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    A way to get pass apple’s rules!

    or just use the browser like most others, which really is what the app does.
  3. Tristen Onofry Win User

    A way to get pass apple’s rules!

    I know but if Xbox made the application work with a website then the game pass app will work with the cloud gaming experience.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    A way to get pass apple’s rules!

    i don't use safari, that app is trash.
  5. Tristen Onofry Win User

    A way to get pass apple’s rules!

    I know that but you can play with the same app. Also, you don't have to worry about safari reloading the page when pulling down any part of the screen.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access

    Ya ms already commented on it

    Epic got shutdown for fortnite for the exact same reason apple doesn't like game subscription service that override tunes or app store

    Epic is in court with Apple over it

    The browser in the only way atm for iPhones due to apples tight rules on game services
Thema:

A way to get pass apple’s rules!

Loading...
  1. A way to get pass apple’s rules! - Similar Threads - pass apple’s rules

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Apple account and Minecraft Marketplace Pass on different devices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple account and Minecraft Marketplace Pass on different devices: My kids have Minecraft installed on their iPads, and they all use my Apple account for purchases. I bought the marketplace pass, but I'm unable to use it on all their devices. My kids want to...
  10. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...