A trickshoter got banned for trickshotting in multiplayer?

Discus and support A trickshoter got banned for trickshotting in multiplayer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently there has been a trickshoter got banned for trickshotting during a multiplayer match, do you guys think that is fair or it isn't fair?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alive Viva, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Alive Viva
    Alive Viva Guest

Recently there has been a trickshoter got banned for trickshotting during a multiplayer match, do you guys think that is fair or it isn't fair?

:)

Alive Viva, Apr 10, 2015
  2. swagger
    swagger Guest
    The not serious, but serious gamer (Looking for a CoD Clan)

Just wondering, what game modes do you primarily play? Also, do you trickshot/would you like to begin trickshotting?

swagger, Apr 10, 2015
  3. Dorotheo
    Dorotheo Guest
    The not serious, but serious gamer (Looking for a CoD Clan)

I usually just play TDM, Kill Confirmed, and Domination.

I don't Trickshot, but i'm always down to learn. A trickshoter got banned for trickshotting in multiplayer? :p

Dorotheo, Apr 10, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

You cannot get banned for attempting trick shotting. If you want to play the whole game spinning in circles and what not - go for it. However as every ban is investigated there was obviously something else your friend was doing or using, whether that was
    a glitch or cheat, to get himself banned.

geekfather, Apr 13, 2015
  5. No, however I have heard that if you go for a suicidal trickshot it is considered reverse boosting. However unfair it may be, I suppose it is against the rules.

AnTaTic Viper, Apr 13, 2015
  6. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Did his ban come from Microsoft or Sledge?

geekfather, Apr 14, 2015
  7. I thought ALL trick shots were "suicidal".

UneasyJmitchell, Nov 1, 2018
  8. geekfather Win User

You cannot get banned for attempting trick shotting. If you want to play the whole game spinning in circles and what not - go for it. However as every ban is investigated there was obviously something else your friend was doing or using, whether that was
    a glitch or cheat, to get himself banned.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

I thought ALL trick shots were "suicidal".
  10. geekfather Win User

Did his ban come from Microsoft or Sledge?
  11. AnTaTic Viper Win User

No, however I have heard that if you go for a suicidal trickshot it is considered reverse boosting. However unfair it may be, I suppose it is against the rules.
  12. ThatUDLegacy Win User

NEED MW2 Trickshotting clan

yeh dude i got a clan that trickshots (we dont only trickshot) but we sometimes trickshot and record it we are definly active send me a message and maby trickshot to show me hwat you got?
Thema:

1. A trickshoter got banned for trickshotting in multiplayer? - Similar Threads - trickshoter got banned

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. I trickshot and quickscope

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I trickshot and quickscope: Im looking for a good clan on call of duty. Im a trickshoter and Quickscoper. I can also edit. I am only looking for a loyal clan. 74b8432b-6cf4-4f48-be9d-16669e91b144
  8. Trickshot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trickshot: If anyone willing for trickshot on nuketown feel free to add me and message don't care have a mic and no mic play nice ok. :) 66663e0d-c91b-4007-9d7d-5b76ee269614
  9. Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ...: As the title above says, I'm looking to join a trickshotting clan or some people to 6-man trickshot last with in Black Ops 2, CoD Ghosts, Mw2, or Mw3. Send me a friend request on Xbox Live - RisK...
  10. BO2 Trickshot Modded Lobby

in XBoX on Consoles
    BO2 Trickshot Modded Lobby: Hosting bo2 trickshot lobbys with Speed hack. So you can fake your trickshots and not get caught (real Match Bonus) Add GT or send me a message and I’ll invite. GT: “Mod Host”...