A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox

Discus and support A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour, this should be very helpful to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Foujer, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Foujer
    Foujer Guest

Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour,

this should be very helpful to people like me to go to bed early A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox :)

And this shoud be very easy to add.

Could you transmit my request to Xbox devs please ?

:)

Foujer, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.

Xenokai, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Turned My Slim off after playing and stayed on for 10 seconds?

if you look at your network when the console is shutting down then you will find it is communicating with the server on shutdown, if you are not using cloud saving then make sure you have opted out of the Xbox improvement program as that will send data to
    Microsoft on shutdown.

Farscape247, Oct 19, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

An Old Freak, Oct 19, 2017
  5. An Old Freak Win User

6. KrisKarl Win User

Modern Warfare causing xbox one x to shut down

I'd like to suggest that in order to get Activision off their butts, Microsoft should not allow the game to play on the Xbox One X. I've had mine shutdown completely after freezing mid match, sometimes losing me loads of XP.
  7. Rayoru Win User

Tranfert de progression Warframe Xbox vers PC?[Transfert de progression Warframe Xbox vers PC?]

Yes, and their answer is that Microsoft isn't considering the idea so DE cannot create a cross-platform logic. They are the developper indeed, but if the tools are kept away from their hands, they're no magicians. Basically, coming to MS's console is good,
    but leaving is not allowed.
  8. Gauthier002 Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Developper maybe has the control, not Microsoft...??
  9. Tzar of kaos Win User

Adobe flash

I thing this is just a game developpement tool.
Thema:

1. A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox - Similar Threads - suggestion developpers allow

2. Suggestion for games delisted from the 360 Marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion for games delisted from the 360 Marketplace.: I think it's wise to put games that you can only purchase in the 360 Marketplace or website that are being delisted like The Orange Box, Left 4 Dead, Daytona USA and CS:GO is to make them...
  3. Suggestions for future update on series x/s

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for future update on series x/s: I've been part of the preview since it was just invite only and I was one of the ones who got the first wave of invites from Xbox. I've never made suggestions because I've been happy with the...
  4. Game pass will not install/play games even after trying every suggested option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass will not install/play games even after trying every suggested option.: I've gone through every option in this list here and I'm still seeing a frowny face where my play/install button should be. I've even gone as far as resetting my PC to try and get this to work....
  5. Is there any way of making a suggestion to the Xbox team when it comes to altering how the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way of making a suggestion to the Xbox team when it comes to altering how the...: I really love trying to get all of the achievements for a game but it’s sometimes frustrating when every achievement is in one section instead of breaking up the main game, dlc and online for...
  6. Just a few suggestions regarding Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a few suggestions regarding Forza Horizon 5: okay, so i just wanna say that Forza Horizon 5 is an amazing game, i love it and i play all the time. However, i do have a few suggestions that could be nice to add. The first one is maybe add...
  7. Suggestion for Transformers when the activision deals goes through

in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion for Transformers when the activision deals goes through: This my opinion. i think when microsoft activision acquisition goes through they should do deal with hasbro for transformers games(sequal to fall of cybertron) main devs: highmoon with support...
  8. Unable to host Minecraft Bedrock worlds on Windows 11. Any suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to host Minecraft Bedrock worlds on Windows 11. Any suggestions?: I load any world in game with default multiplayer settings. Wait for friends to join and no one joins. My world shows up for my Xbox friends, but when they try to join, they get a "connection...
  9. Feature suggestion: Allow Xbox Series X/S remote play on other Xbox consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion: Allow Xbox Series X/S remote play on other Xbox consoles.: Just found out that PlayStation allows PS5 remote play on PS4 consoles. Xbox should also allow this. I’d love to be able to play my SX version of the Witcher on my OneX in the other room....
  10. 建议按键映射再多加点功能,感觉按键映射功能有点少(I suggest adding more functions to the key mapping, I feel like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    建议按键映射再多加点功能,感觉按键映射功能有点少(I suggest adding more functions to the key mapping, I feel like...: 中文版: 建议增 一些关于按键 射的功能,此文字我是用中文写的,用ChatGPT翻译成英文,我最近购买了Xbox第二代的精英手柄,目前呢遇到一些问题,在玩原神这款游戏的时候, 为PC上的原神对于手柄按键自定义不够友好,很多按键不支持自定义,原生的按键在Xbox手柄操作起来又十分的别扭,所以只能寄希望于按键 射,官方的按键 射我使用了一会,我觉得十分的简陋,我说说目前官方的按键...