A Solution to this Load thing

Discus and support A Solution to this Load thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Think you have to turn on the console and leave it there or 10 minutes or 5..because it has to load the apps and games I think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDemonicFallz, Oct 9, 2017.

1. A Solution to this Load thing

I Think you have to turn on the console and leave it there or 10 minutes or 5..because it has to load the apps and games I think

:)

TheDemonicFallz, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Messages Won't Load

The messages just refuse to load on everything, my xbox won't load them, the website doesn't load them, and my phone doesn't load them. Is there a solution to this?

Wulfen Warrior, Oct 9, 2017
  3. My Xbox won't boot up!

Mines is doing the same thing. I can talk to Cortana, but nothing loads. I've tried signing in on another account and the same thing happens. If you find someone who has a solution, please let me know!

Soluna-36D1AF32-60A3-40F0-ADB2-BAB5C7A0D989, Oct 9, 2017
  4. A Solution to this Load thing

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

6. Soluna-36D1AF32-60A3 Win User

My Xbox won't boot up!

Mines is doing the same thing. I can talk to Cortana, but nothing loads. I've tried signing in on another account and the same thing happens. If you find someone who has a solution, please let me know!
  7. Savage Opress X Win User

Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op

Honestly the only solution i have that works 99% of the time is to load up your own game on one of your characters before joining someone-elses game. And same thing vice versa
  8. VIPERGTX2 Win User

Black Ops Freezes on Loading Screen

i am having the same problem i cant play any core games but can play hardcore and it always freezes at the map loading screen and when it is almost done it always comes up with the loading circle thing and never connects first time having this problem did
    u happen to find a solution
  9. Aer0Smith360 Win User

Xbox 360 Lego Marvel Superheroes DLC not working?

Thanks for replying and helping me with a solution. Have been at this constantly trying to figure out why it won't show. The bizarre thing is other games with DLC don't have this issue 🤔 I even tried to download the DLC from the in-game store option which
    after the notification indicated a reset would occur the DLC did load but again when saved and loaded again it wasn't there? I will try your solution and give an update...thanks 🙂
Thema:

1. A Solution to this Load thing - Similar Threads - Solution Load thing

2. Black Screen of Death any solutions that actually work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen of Death any solutions that actually work?: Happened the other day..just did all the troubleshooting that support listed. Anyone have anything that works or am I boned? 7f420861-73b0-4f0b-bd4c-2371ddca0987
  3. What is the solution for this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the solution for this problem?: [img] I have sign in 1d93928b-121a-4d49-9ab6-07e37b03f3e1
  4. My friend is unable to join my Minecraft Bedrock World, any solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend is unable to join my Minecraft Bedrock World, any solutions?: I play on PC Bedrock and I have 3 other friends that play on the world as well. One also plays on PC Bedrock, one plays on Playstation 4, and the last plays on Xbox. My friend that plays on...
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War crashing or not loading SOLUTION: Hello, I want to share a solution that I found on YouTube on how to fix Black Ops Cold War not launching/ crashing. I have posted separately on this matter, but I want to have it easily...
  6. Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda): Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had. Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music...
  7. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...: The Ultra Pack 1 DLC content did not load/unlock when I installed it so I contacted Bandai Namco and asked for their support after finding out that it had nothing to do with my console. This is...
  8. Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load: Starting yesterday (6/11/18) my xbox one wouldn't load past the startup xbox logo green screen, its slowly started opening the homescreenbut will sign me out every time it connects to xbox live,...
  9. Solution to 4th March update causing freezing on server loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution to 4th March update causing freezing on server loading: Hello everyone here's the solution to solve the problem with this most recent update problems of causing freezing and profile corruption Step 1 On Xbox Dashboard slide along to settings then...
  10. Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a solution for the black screen when you are trying to load your games or apps.: 1. You unplug your power box cord from the wall for 30 seconds 2. You plug the cord back in the wall and wait 5 minutes 3. You can now load your games and apps If this doesn't work try it a couple...