A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ...

Discus and support A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello OK this is my problem. I was playing nba 2k14 online on my team, but I had to hurry, so i shut down my xbox 360 console. Later i came home and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAMFLAMINGO22, Jan 2, 2014.

1. A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ...

Hello

OK this is my problem. I was playing nba 2k14 online on my team, but I had to hurry, so i shut down my xbox 360 console. Later i came home and tried to go play online on the game but it says: A signed in gamer profile does not have the required gamer profile
    priveleges to acces this Xbox LIVE feature. This is so weird that suddenly this appears, so please help me so i can play online again? I think my fault was shutting down my xbox whil i was playing online. I already tried to sign in and out and also tried to
    change some settings, but nothing really helps A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ... :(

Thanks

Sam

:)

SAMFLAMINGO22, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MICKEN521
    MICKEN521 Guest
    Playing 2k14 online

It says a signed in gamer profile does not have the requires privileges to access the xbox live feature what does this mean?

MICKEN521, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Danlimar
    Danlimar Guest
    no correct permissions

fifa 17 tels me that my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. i played yesterday and gold and ea acces are ok. can anyone help please

Danlimar, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ...

Your account is reading as a Free account. Sounds like your Gold ran out, and you need to buy some more in order to get back online.

Klokkwork, Jan 2, 2014
  5. hm those 2free weeks went fast, thanks A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ... :)

SAMFLAMINGO22, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Klokkwork Win User

A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this Xbox LIVE feature

Your account is reading as a Free account. Sounds like your Gold ran out, and you need to buy some more in order to get back online.
  7. SAMFLAMINGO22 Win User

A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this Xbox LIVE feature

hm those 2free weeks went fast, thanks :)
  8. N0rb3RT Win User

MedalofHonor multiplayer dows not work

YOUR GAMER PROFILE DOES NOT HAVE THE CORECT PERMISION TO ACCES THE XBOX LIVE.....so what can i do???
  9. VibroPlex Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

Sign in on the Xbox, then tap on the silver GUIDE button so the Xbox guide menu appears.

Go two clicks to the right to Settings

Choose Account Management

Go one more click to the right - does the top item say Xbox LIVE or Xbox LIVE Gold?

If it does NOT say Xbox LIVE Gold, the console does not know you have a Gold (i.e., paid) membership.

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

If that doesn't fix it *please* first

1) go to
    http://www.xbox.com/accounts
    & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Select the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's
    Xbox!

7) Sign in, and play!
  10. VibroPlex Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

2K Games support is at 1-866-219-9839
Thema:

1. A signed in gamer profile does not have the correct gamer profile priveleges to acces this ... - Similar Threads - signed gamer profile

2. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  3. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  4. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my account if I’ve forgotten the email I have the gamer tag I just need...: I’ve forgotten my email for an account that still has an active subscription on it I remember the gamer tag 2631c38b-4751-4a4d-b484-b08b813f8380
  7. Xbox live sign in stuck on gamer tag page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live sign in stuck on gamer tag page: Hello, I'm attempting to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. As part of the process, I need to sign in to Xbox Live and choose a gamer tag. Once I'm on this page, I can successfully...
  8. Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...: Hi. My son is set up as a child account. He was too young when he had his xbox to be set up as anything but a child account. He is still young but needs to access his xbox games on a gaming PC....
  9. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...: When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...
  10. Sign in gamer tag is changed when I open Call of duty warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in gamer tag is changed when I open Call of duty warzone: Hello, I logged in to my Xbox live and signed in like I normally do under my account which I have had for years. When I first got Call of Duty Warzone and opened it to play, automatically my...