A short thread of the problems I was experiencing with my new XSX that I got a couple weeks...

Discus and support A short thread of the problems I was experiencing with my new XSX that I got a couple weeks... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; December 6th in a reply to someone experiencing the same problems as me: Yea it’s not just you, at least from what i keep reading. So far, Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vfrn2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. /u/vfrn2020
    /u/vfrn2020 Guest

A short thread of the problems I was experiencing with my new XSX that I got a couple weeks...

December 6th in a reply to someone experiencing the same problems as me:

Yea it’s not just you, at least from what i keep reading. So far, Xbox One games that I owned and installed on my Series X have worked fine, with the exception of warzone...I can play cod mw multiplayer fine but I get about 3 minutes into warzone and it’s always either jumping through a window or getting shot it freezes me and then restarts the console. Tried playing BOCW and I get through the first 2 screens then it crashes before it ever gets to the red telephone screen, just straight up crashes and restarts my console. Mind you, I can play both of these just fine on my XB1. For those wondering, yes I downloaded the correct version of BOCW. Even went as far as reinstalling it 3x and trying to remove ray tracing from downloading as well. Today I thought screw it, must just be the COD’s, let’s see what Madden 21 looks like haha it loads and I get to the part of Madden 21 where it’s about to let me play the Chiefs vs Ravens 4th quarter and it’ll freeze at different points each time before kicking me to the Home Screen. I’m so annoyed. $500 paper weight. Also, yes, I’ve tried turning off all the best options like turning off 4K and just playing 1080p or turning off HDR10/auto HDR etc. clearing my cache...all of it. I’ve seen all the YT videos, I’m at a loss at this rate.

December 8th in another reply to someone regarding OP above:

I bit the bullet and am sending my XSX for “repair” or probably most likely a replacement. Same issues as all of you, crashing and/or freezing on various games. I paid for expedited shipping, assuming I’ll have it back by Christmas. I will update y’all as appropriate. Good luck!

Today’s update December 14th:

After looking at my Microsoft order it’s been processed and now being shipped back to me, or at least in transit to be shipped so should have it by weeks end easily. 1st, good turn around time! I sent it out last Tuesday. 2nd, and this one doesn’t make sense, I sent it for repair to El Paso, TX and now the one I’m getting is coming from Wisconsin? Also I have a new device added to my devices list and it has a different serial number. No clue. Will update again when I have it back in hand as to if it fixed the crashing/freezing issues I was having!

submitted by /u/vfrn2020
    [link] [comments]

/u/vfrn2020, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Youngy Bhoy Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!! It's taken a week but with the new quests on a Tuesday It's sorted itself out on my XSX.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox Ambassadors Sign Up Error

@Lonely Escape please do not post in threads older then a few weeks, the problem is likely already solved

It is better to post in a new thread if you are experiencing problems
  4. LandonMarple Win User

Communication

I got it a couple weeks ago and it worked just fine with this wired controller i use and that controller broke a couple days ago so i got a new one (exact same controller) and now im having this problem.
  5. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Ghost Partys

I have got the same problem and have even posted up a thread about it in the support forums, still awaiting a reply, bumped it again today. It has been happening for me for a couple of weeks now.
  6. WyCKeDGrYN Win User

Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

Roger that...new XsX is my main one now AND have that one set as "HOME".

And As I posted....other non free with gold games work fine, stuff like Back 4 Blood and knockout city to name a coupl,couple,, on the old Main XoX thats now the kids.
Thema:

1. A short thread of the problems I was experiencing with my new XSX that I got a couple weeks... - Similar Threads - short thread problems

2. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  3. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  4. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  5. Game crashes shortly after launching with no erorr message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes shortly after launching with no erorr message.: I have a copy of Skylanders Trap Team for the Xbox One, when I download it and launch the game it crashes the game shorty after launching without providing an error code. I see no scratches or...
  6. Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?: I have a 5 month old New Gen Xbox One S, on Dec 18th 2023 a around 8 year old TV I’ve been using with xbox’s for years died out while on my xbox. Usually I wouldn’t be confused about this until I...
  7. My Xbox will connect to wifi but only for short amounts of time .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will connect to wifi but only for short amounts of time .: It will say it’s connected but nothing will work after the first few seconds. Hotspots work fine. The wifi will work for maybe a minute then stop for about the next 5 and nothing seems to work the...
  8. PC crashes shortly after starting a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC crashes shortly after starting a game: I've bought a new pc about 6 months ago. Everything worked perfectly, until something happened and suddenly after opening any games pc crushes (not completly, 1-2 seconds loading and immediately...
  9. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be
  10. Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...: I am sick of going to play my games and some of them have been deleted, I don't have unlimited internet like most people do so every time one of my games get deleted I have to wait to be able to...