A Request From Millions

Discus and support A Request From Millions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know about if you have enough permission to deliver this to persons who are more authorized in Microsoft but i felt like i must write this for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by semihçelebi, Jan 19, 2022.

  1. semihçelebi
    semihçelebi Guest

    A Request From Millions


    I dont know about if you have enough permission to deliver this to persons who are more authorized in Microsoft but i felt like i must write this for the sake of my childhood. I am an 18 years old teenager and i have been dreaming about playing World of Warcraft with an affordable price since i was a child and there are millions like me, we cant play the game because of the exchange difference,even though we want.

    we had been lost our hopes until we saw the news about Microsoft bought Activision/Blizzard. Im writing this with a small hope comes from all my childhood and i know that, that situation is valid for a lot of country . I know that you are a gamer friend company who makes local price system for Xbox Game Pass and you are making us very happy with that. So we all want to say please bring World Of Warcraft to gamepass with only monthly gamepass payment or make to it a local price system for players like us. We will be waiting for the good news from you.

    Kindest Regards

    :)
     
    semihçelebi, Jan 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    A Request From Millions

    you will have a while to wait, the sale will not be finalised until at least June 2023, that if it does not get held up with antitrust suits and investigations.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

    Battlefield 3 sells 10 million copies the first day!

    BF3 did NOT sell 10 million copies first day, the article stated that EA SHIPPED 10 million units. Theres a difference. While companies are requesting reorders, that does not mean that all 10 million have been sold. Just pointing that out there
  4. ItsBenC1985 Win User

    Does anyone have some CR I could have?

    as above id help with a million or 2 cr if you want chap. just send me a request.
  5. DrDoffeAlstig3 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4

    I mean i have some millions from driving goliath million times, think like 27 millions or so
  6. DEACON Win User

    Show activision how you feel this fall!!

    nothing will stop this game from making millions upon millions via COD bots everywhere.
Thema:

A Request From Millions

Loading...
  1. A Request From Millions - Similar Threads - Request Millions

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  4. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  5. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  6. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  7. Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy...
  8. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  9. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of May 15th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 15th, 2026: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! Got an idea that would make Xbox better? Cooler? More magical? Whether you’re on PC, console, cloud, mobile, TV apps, VR,...