A refurbished 360

Discus and support A refurbished 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just talked to a Microsoft support person, Cedrick C, about a refurbished Xbox 360 that I just bought from GameStop. The purchase date is September... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshamedMoth2259, Sep 21, 2017.

1. A refurbished 360

I just talked to a Microsoft support person, Cedrick C, about a refurbished Xbox 360 that I just bought from GameStop. The purchase date is September 19th at 11:36am the serial number is 425143214805. Upon being delivered I immediately began setup and received
    an error status that the console is banned from Xbox live the original purchase was in 2012 according to Cedrick, is there anyway to do anything about the ban or do I have no choice but to attempt to return the console?

:)

AshamedMoth2259, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Nilrem
    Nilrem Guest
    In regards to Entertainment For All Plan

I am curious if the 250GB xbox is a refurbished one or a new one. At Gamestop retailer website they dont have plain Xbox 360 250Gb consoles with one controller without it being either a refurbished console or part of a bundle.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/xbox-360/systems?nav=1385-c4

If this is a refurbished deal why would I pay over $300 even as a payment plan? This is the only 250GB 360 they have that is NOT refurbished.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-250gb-bundle/104892

The same with Best Buy. So is it a refurbished console or no? I don't see anywhere in the fine print on if it is or not.

Nilrem, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Xbox One controller build quality

Can ms refurbished a xbox 360 controller?

Fear2Eternity, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

A refurbished 360

All you can do is try returning the console. Console bans are not reversed and there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.

Smwutches, Sep 21, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    I would say return it. Once a console is banned it is banned forever.

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

A refurbished 360

I would say return it. Once a console is banned it is banned forever.
  7. Smwutches Win User

A refurbished 360

All you can do is try returning the console. Console bans are not reversed and there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.
  8. Fear2Eternity Win User

Xbox One controller build quality

Can ms refurbished a xbox 360 controller?
  9. JasonDeJesus Win User

Xbox One Refurbished release ?

really ? my refurbished xbox 360 has worked fine for me so far. But if it only ssaves me 20$ then wow maybe ill just get it now. Refurbished 360's save about 70 so i was hoping it was the same
  10. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Xbox One Refurbished release ?

Yeah the refurbished ones usually don't have much of a discount and I have had bad experiences with refurbished 360s so my vote would be also to just get new if you can.
Thema:

A refurbished 360

1. A refurbished 360 - Similar Threads - refurbished 360

2. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  3. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  4. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

in XboX Insiders
    Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?: Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...
  7. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?: recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago.. so i called...
  10. do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...: do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not work,if so how much. b54ad1e5-607a-48b6-ae51-2c28585729ba