A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

Discus and support A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have tried my best to fix whatever is broken with ny game. Here's the thing. Back a month or so ago I had bought minecraft PE for me and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AAnoneofyourbusiness, Dec 27, 2020.

1. A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

I have tried my best to fix whatever is broken with ny game. Here's the thing. Back a month or so ago I had bought minecraft PE for me and my girlfriend to play during this pandemic as we are far apart. Had I known that minecraft PE was so riddled with bugs
    I wouldnt have bought it at all.

We have played on the world I had made which I "Saved to my Microsoft account" instead of locally and we kicked off the first day quite alright. But the next thing was my gf couldnt connect to my world anymore. Then I had gone on a whole list of god knows
    how many "How to" videos and sites to fix it somehow. Magically it did work. I had instructed my gf to log out of her account and login again and I did so too. Then an update came and for a full 3 days we couldnt join each others games to which I again went
    on to look for instructions to fix this. Somehow it worked all on its own this time. We have gone on to play a few more days. Exploring and all that stuff is fun in this game. But man did microsoft do a number on the xbox login thing. After another update
    I kept seeing my gf offline or she would see me offline too. Fast forward to today and I read somewhere that I should delete my game and backup my game. Which I did. Remember me saying that I didnt save it locally but on my Microsoft account? Oh yeah apparently
    it didnt even save it there to begin with it had a way older version on which I had saved on my phone only and all of our progress is now gone. So yeah theres the rant.

Now for the question part:

Can i get my world back - and how?

Why the heck are we both offline? We havent added any packs and we have the same versions from the get go?

:)

AAnoneofyourbusiness, Dec 27, 2020
  2. 石田健祐 Win User

Download of map stops (or does not start?) in MinecraftPE store

I tried to uninstall the MinecraftPE app from my tablet and install again.

finally, i successfully download the additional map from the store!!

im not sure what blocked my doenload but now solved.

thanks a lot for your sppropriate suggestion!

Regards,

Kensuke
  3. sparklefingers Win User

Gears Players Skins

not asking for it btw just ranting about it.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I want this in minecraftPE

Hello Danger,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Unfortunately, we do not control the pricing of games. This is all up to the developers. You can reach out to Mojang on this. I will be locking this thread as there nothing we can do.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Xbox One Digital Downloads.. Too Expensive

Then.... don't buy them. There are already 37,000 other threads in regards to this exact same "rant".
  6. JoshuaFarrow Win User

I need your opinion!

Smoking Planes,

I apologize for the frustration that you have towards Microsoft regarding this issue. The best solution would be to call Microsoft Support back and explain the issue again. However, we ask that you only create posts that relate to support issues. Matters
    asking for opinions, blowing off steam, or mere rants should be posted in the General Discussions forum.

Thank you,

Ch0zY
Thema:

A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

1. A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE - Similar Threads - rant asking help

2. Rant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rant: Sorry for the rant but I've now wasted 2 hours trying to contact Microsoft. They've got my Elite controller for repair. Email yesterday to say service order cancelled. Another email sent to...
  3. xbox one series s and games (rant warning)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one series s and games (rant warning): I purchased the series s console a couple of months ago. Generally really happy with it. Except for one area: I have an 8 TB hard drive attached to it, and of course, I can play the pre-X/S games...
  4. Rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rant: why is it when I set my pfp to something similar to someone else’s it’s a damn offense but when they do it, it’s not. The enforcement team is absolutely terrible and so is the system, like nobody...
  5. insider rant.. here goes nothing

in XboX Insiders
    insider rant.. here goes nothing: Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except for the weekly pulse. And lately there has...
  6. Xbox recovery form rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recovery form rant: I just have to get this off my chest and hope someone who works at microsoft somehow sees this. The Recovery form is USELESS in every way. First off all an ai sees your answers not a REAL human...
  7. Shipping Rant

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping Rant: I am so frustrated. I placed an order for my son for his birthday. It was a new Xbox wireless controller and headset. The items were to be shipped to a PO Box. At no time during the purchase did...
  8. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

in XboX Insiders
    No SX Game, App auto update Rant.: First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only...
  9. Rant About Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rant About Disc Drive: The new driver design is trash, never before have i been so infuriated with a brand, probably because I've bought 2 consoles by now and they keep having the same issues, My original S stopped...
  10. Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed

in XboX Insiders
    Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed: Please fix the horrible dashboard/ notifications sounds whenever I open anything! Sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies the way it snaps/ crackles and pops randomly across the dash, I’m not the only...