A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox

Discus and support A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just got contacted by a user who I'm gonna keep anonymous. All they said was "Yes". Should I have any concerns?? Are they're going to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Jul 18, 2020.

  1. A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox


    Hi,

    I just got contacted by a user who I'm gonna keep anonymous.

    All they said was "Yes".

    Should I have any concerns?? Are they're going to use my ip or something?

    AND, should I block them?

    :)
     
    Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Jul 18, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox

    Wouldn't worry about it.I get odd messages like that from random people from time to time.

    Just block them & move on.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox

    i get at least one per week from 0 gamerscore accounts, i just class it as potential spam and block. the gamertags usually have chick written in them for mine, annoying but not a problem.
  4. PaPaCeeJay Win User

    GAME GTA V Coll Ed Pre-orders

    Panic over, the order is back on there. Random thing though I got a reply via a twitter DM at 3am!!! lol

    Thanks again for all your comments and advise, as always for this community
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Games that are Roleplay like D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, DC Heroes, etc... for xbox one?

    Hi there Arkslade

    There is quite a few for being a DM there knights of pen and paper 1 & 2. If you want to try just a random luck builds Hands of fate 1 and 2 come to mind for that one.
  6. Malacath Win User

    If Your Tenure Was Reset, Please Look Here.

    Xbox support asked me to DM my gamertag on twitter. They said they are looking into it.
Thema:

A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox

Loading...
  1. A random appearance in my DMs on Xbox - Similar Threads - random appearance DMs

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Random email appears that isnt mine when I try logging in Forza 4

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Random email appears that isnt mine when I try logging in Forza 4: Hello the email above is not mine I cannot log into my account. The game was purchased via Steam and it wont let me play unless I log in but I cannot. I suspect that It has been stolen in some...