A quick observation and a question

Discus and support A quick observation and a question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well at least in this edition of the series you unlock stuff for mp in the sp mode...other then just dog tags. Does anyone know if you unlock any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omicron Reaper, Mar 19, 2015.

1. A quick observation and a question

Well at least in this edition of the series you unlock stuff for mp in the sp mode...other then just dog tags.

Does anyone know if you unlock any of the mp weapons in sp?

I'm only on the 4th mission and I'm one of this likes to find everything kinda people.

:)

Omicron Reaper, Mar 19, 2015
  2. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    An observation…and a rant

No the bots are in the starter areas. There's almost none in the veteran zones because of the main quest completion requirement to even be there.

xCHEMISTx, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Vairkjosa
    Vairkjosa Guest
    An observation…and a rant

I've been thinking about another toon before too long. I'll look you up NewBlacksmurf!

Vairkjosa, Mar 19, 2015
  4. A quick observation and a question

I'm pretty sure it's just like BF4. When I was flipping through the bounties or coins or whatever I'm pretty sure I saw the handguns and revolvers in there as reward for campaign missions unless I'm mistaken.

ghost ECHO sevn, Mar 19, 2015
  5. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

I'm pretty sure it's just like BF4. When I was flipping through the bounties or coins or whatever I'm pretty sure I saw the handguns and revolvers in there as reward for campaign missions unless I'm mistaken.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

For in-game question it is better to use the game developer forums or observe the rules set by the game developer.
  7. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Quick question

True, but uno did ask if internet was needed, not just the account type. Of course we know its not needed, but internet would would a good option. (Patch/dlc)
  8. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

quick question

Happens in KOH sometimes in the middle of a fight. Only with my rifle though. Thought I was the only one.
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

quick question

Execution rules mean you cannot kill the enemy from a distance with the weapon you are using.
Thema:

1. A quick observation and a question - Similar Threads - quick observation question

2. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  5. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  6. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  7. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  8. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...