A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda

Discus and support A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bethesda now uses Discord I guess. I don't have cus I don't know how to use. Someone told me how to use but it was gibberish to me. So how am I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gobbie(2), Jul 17, 2023.

  1. Gobbie(2)
    Gobbie(2) Guest

    A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda


    Bethesda now uses Discord I guess. I don't have cus I don't know how to use. Someone told me how to use but it was gibberish to me. So how am I supposed to talk to the people making mods for ps5/xbox, I cant. So what? I'm [mod removed] out of luck? I realize I'm just one person but, if this is how customers are treated then I wont be a customer anymore.

    :)
     
    Gobbie(2), Jul 17, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Can you tell me more about your issue? Are you trying to join a mod discord server?
  3. Eggnogga Win User

    Question about the Elder Scrolls series

    The question isn't whether Microsoft will put it out (they don't own the rights to Morrowind), but rather if Bethesda would do it. I doubt they would, but you could always tweet them and see if they'll respond.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

    Wolfenstein

    That would be a question for Bethesda
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Code says valid but is not working

    ozbeeraa;

    Since your question is different than the original question, you should start your own thread so that all responses can be tailored to your issue.
  6. Allebas Win User

    2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.

    Hi, since this post is old it is best you start your own question so we help you.
Thema:

A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda

Loading...
  1. A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda - Similar Threads - question question Since

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....