A question from a random insider

Discus and support A question from a random insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I would like the chance to join the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring on the Xbox Insiders program. A bit of background. I have been a member of the Alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aaronsnotaging, Mar 8, 2021.

  1. A question from a random insider


    Hi,

    I would like the chance to join the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring on the Xbox Insiders program.

    A bit of background.

    I have been a member of the Alpha Ring for a little over six years now. The time has definitely flown by! All in all I have really enjoyed testing and giving feedback on the latest builds and changes. The Xbox insider program (in my opinion) really stands out among other feedback services because I feel like my voice is truly heard. Taking the time to provide feedback doesn't feel tedious like it can on other services because it feels like someone is actually seeing what I have to say. A somewhat recent example is a small change on the xbox store that reflected a comment i made on a survey. Im sure it wasnt just my comment that led to the change, but it felt like was! My comment was about the sounds the store makes when you navigate through the menus, and like the next day it was different! It was crazy! Sure everything doesnt always function as expected and not very suggestion is implemented but i have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it so far.

    As I said, I have really enjoyed the past 6 years in the Alpha ring and would love the opportunity to join the Alpha Skip Ahead ring! I'm honestly not sure how to go about requesting an invite, but hoped this would be a good start!

    Best, - Another Insider

    submitted by /u/aaronsnotaging
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/aaronsnotaging, Mar 8, 2021
    #1
  2. DarthLegacy905 Win User

    Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

    Random question, did any of you become Xbox Insiders during this period?
  3. BigB EC Win User

    Random question.

    What was their overall completion %? I have a higher gamer score then some people because my overall % is about 92 and people with more games played are around 50%
  4. mikelandrykkkkk Win User

    Random question.

    yes its possible having over 100,000 there are so many people around the world that have that number legit.
  5. rednecksniper39-CFC2 Win User

    Random question.

    But what about the 90000+ Gamerscore with less games played than me?
  6. The Lady Bastet Win User

    A random question

    The civil war is certainly a separate questline. I never did civil war so I can't answer.
Thema:

A question from a random insider

Loading...
  1. A question from a random insider - Similar Threads - question random insider

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage...: So, if I was playing some games and paired up with random celebrity players and they somehow rage quit, should I report them? d216425a-32c9-4b67-8ff8-e1d7f2f2b4da