A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club?

Discus and support A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I've had a club on Xbox for about 6 months and have never had any issues pinning a post on my club feed but for the last week it hasn't wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Goth Vampirella, Jan 2, 2023.

  1. A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club?


    So I've had a club on Xbox for about 6 months and have never had any issues pinning a post on my club feed but for the last week it hasn't wanted to pin a post. It says it has when you do it but it doesn't do it. It took more than several attempts to delete the post that was pinned previously. Has anyone else had issues? I realize Microsoft doesn't really care about clubs anymore but this is pretty annoying.

    :)
     
    Goth Vampirella, Jan 2, 2023
    #1
  2. O JDK O Win User

    A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club?

    I have also tried to pin posts without success. It doesn't matter whether it's an image capture or text on a blank background. I have also tried signing in on different consoles (Series S & Series X), different clubs (I am Owner of more than one) and have also tried transferring ownership -still no success with new owner. I have also noticed that any new posts are automatically pinned. The problem as others have said is that I want to choose my pins, not have every new post by members or Admin pinned.
  3. barb cottrell Win User

    A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club?

    I noticed that too! I keep stuff pinned all the time in my club and I am unable to pin anything now! I have no idea what’s wrong and I’m glad to see I’m not the only one!
  4. The Greendragon Win User

    A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club?

    Having the same problem just started recently no matter how many times I try it won’t pin it will say it’s pinned but as soon as you refresh it’s unpinned again.
  5. Emmanuel Santana Win User

    Why aren't there game clips and and screenshots on xbox club

    Hello, and welcome to the Xbox Community! I'd be happy to help you today.

    Have you confirmed whether the club owner or admins changed the club's activity feed permissions, removed pinned posts, or restricted media visibility for members?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    .......

    Hi there Holden

    You can report the post that you find that break Community standards enforcement team can investigate it also in some clubs the club owners/admins can remove club multiplayer tab posts that they find goes against what they have set as club rules ect.
Thema:

A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club?

Loading...
  1. A Question For Club Owners... Is Anyone Having Problems Pinning A Post To Your Club? - Similar Threads - Question Club Owners

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  9. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  10. Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...: It's OK if I have to enter my password and two-factor authentication code every time I drive or otherwise travel between my home with the Xbox One X and my mother's new home with Nonnie and Papa...