A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests

Discus and support A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Very recently I signed on and joined the Xbox Insiders program, and have been accepted to participate in a game preview. Here's the question. Do I need... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Graxzon, Feb 3, 2020.

  1. /u/Graxzon
    /u/Graxzon Guest

    A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests


    Very recently I signed on and joined the Xbox Insiders program, and have been accepted to participate in a game preview. Here's the question. Do I need to renew my XBL Gold membership in order to participate in the online-play portions of this and other future game tests?

    submitted by /u/Graxzon
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Graxzon, Feb 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Tentacle Touchy Win User

    What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

    Easily with RDR1. Online aspect was very sociable. I somewhat miss that. RDR2 is shoot on sight first, ask questions
    later
  3. Quebra Regra Win User

    Bioware Panel @ Pax

    playtesting?... We have dismissed these claims. ;)
  4. themann2488 Win User

    Concern + question

    ^^i dunno man always seemed like pushing it to download maps... i would just pass if i was you not worth any risk.
  5. Effective Merc Win User

    Questions and concerns

    Hi,

    it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

    Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

    'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

    Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

    Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
    Yes I have an active suspension. I just felt it was strange it said privacy settings were blocking chat as opposed to simply not working. i did a case review and it was upheld.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Questions and concerns

    Hi,

    it's willn't affect everyone who had an communication suspensions but power cycling:

    Link here
    or updating controller may help fix the issue.

    'privacy setting are blocking' so did you have an suspension? check messages for an SMS from Xbox Live talking about enforcement action.

    Case review is the only way atm to get a answer from them.

    Have you checked your privacy and online safety setting? everything communication option allowed/set to everyone?
Thema:

A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests

Loading...
  1. A Question Concerning the Online Aspect of Playtests - Similar Threads - Question Concerning Online

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  6. Questions & concerns about Microsoft CardMaster

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions & concerns about Microsoft CardMaster: What do u all think about the Xbox Mastercard by Microsoft and Barclays Bank in Delaware do you think it’s worth it what’s your guys opinion on it and everything? Is it true that u gotta pay them...
  7. Question concerning the code of conduct.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question concerning the code of conduct.: I got suspended for 4 days (2 per message) for profanity. I couldn't find anything outlawing the use of these words entirely, just that they were not used to harass a player and I certainly...
  8. Omega Preview Question Update & Concern

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Preview Question Update & Concern: I been scrolling threw this thread a while now. And I’m coming across people being able to play nba2k22 without it shutting off because of the new update. Is there anyway possible I can get the...
  9. So... question... and possible troubling concern...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So... question... and possible troubling concern...: So, some year or two ago, I was given a $50 Visa gift card, and I wasted out the card. Then I just never touched it again until I found out that I could just use it as a way to get the free...
  10. Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Center Shipping Question/Concern: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find any other category on the forums that would work. My Service Request number is [Mod Removed: Please don't post reference...