A question about the update process

Discus and support A question about the update process in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I spent the majority of the day watching my Xbox update (currently using a hotspot and the speed i swear is worse than an old 56k modem). Anyways... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stbluesboy21, Aug 28, 2022.

1. A question about the update process

So I spent the majority of the day watching my Xbox update (currently using a hotspot and the speed i swear is worse than an old 56k modem).

Anyways it finished downloading the update but hit a snag in the verifying step in which it said there was an issue.

My question is this, does that mean it has to re-download the update again? Because this literally took more than 15 hours and I don’t know if I have that kinda patience again.

submitted by /u/stbluesboy21
    [link] [comments]

/u/stbluesboy21, Aug 28, 2022
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

question about refund process

3. dan dan5 Win User

first of all thanks for your time and reply.

I mean no offense or anything like that, but your reply wasn't much helpful since the link you added is basically a refund policy. and I'm well passed that since I cancelled it the very the same day and already got a refund (according to the credit card transactions) and got the refund cancelled or charged again from unknown reason.

Is there an actual non bot chat support I can contact? because I couldn't find one.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

It is very strange that this happened, in the article below there are some topics that can help you, I hope it helps. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms (Note ) The link being shared is in English and may require a translation software so that it reads the content of the page.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Wait for the refund process which may take a few days depending on your banking institution. It may be that it has not yet been updated in the system, but I am sure that the refund will be made if the approved. See you soon
  6. ngocphi Win User

Some Questions about the Enforcement Process

Not sure what would require over 500 characters

If you mean he started it explaination?

One your actions are the only ones that affect your suspension

It doesn't matter who starts a fight nothing makes you immune to the rules

You aren't allowed to retailiate in anyway except to block and report

You only get one chance at case review
Thema:

A question about the update process

1. A question about the update process - Similar Threads - question update process

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Relooping back on my last question: When will dungeon defenders 2 receive its update/...: in regards to the last post i made for this, i was told to ask the devs, howeverThe developers have stated they dont know and to reach out here for support on an eta for our update.. and it is out...
  7. Controller Input after insider update question

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...
  8. this really isn't a question but the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this really isn't a question but the new update: something is wrong with it, I'm 14 and i play some games on a regular basis. Roblox commonly crashes and assets stop loading so I reset it sometimes, but nothing was loading at all. so, I held the...
  9. Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update: Now I haven't been in the program long but I did get to see what the new dashboard will be when Xbox decides to update it and that's what I'm talking about is the one where you can basically see...
  10. Gamedvr question, how do I update my payment info?

in XboX Insiders
    Gamedvr question, how do I update my payment info?: Hey guys I'm trying to update my payment information on gamedvr.com Its a yearly subscription and I have the pro version. There is no spot on the website for updating payment info.... like what?...